Download for 1.04
If lots of people download it. We can all start playing it instead of current versions. And bring it back ourselves. ^.^
Plus i never got a chance to play and would really like to try it out.
Thanks given by:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/actionga...n%201.0.4/
go ahead, make my day.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 11, 03:23AM)Neon Wrote: If lots of people download it. We can all start playing it instead of current versions. And bring it back ourselves. ^.^

so then you wouldn't happen to know that that wouldn't work because the masterserver got shut down. there are other masterservers but not many people know about it and we could barely even get like 8 people in 1 server so GL and HF with no masterserver :D
Thanks given by:
would be fun to start playing 1.04 but yeah masterservers gone so theres pretty much no hope for everyone who likes 1.04 more.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't matter how many people downloaded 1.0.0.4 if the masterserver is down.

What's up with the random resurgence of 1.0.0.4 threads
Thanks given by:
The lack of contentedness is a fashion fad spreading from the Middle East to the AC forum. Who'da thunk?
Thanks given by:
Lets better play .93 who's with me???
Thanks given by:
Or ActionCube.
Thanks given by:
the time to bitch about versions ended long ago
Thanks given by:
if anyone asks me too, ill happily play .93.. im always on #and-clan @ quakenet.. CALL ME ;]
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 11, 04:52AM)BrickSquad Wrote: would be fun to start playing 1.04 but yeah masterservers gone so theres pretty much no hope for everyone who likes 1.04 more.

I am just picking on you because I just read another post but don't take it personal its not directed right at you but directed at all who wants 1.0.0.4

The developers discontinued the Master Servers prior to 1.1.0.3 because they designed and updated newer version, this was based on the communities input and ideas.
So if you want to suggest something changed or see some improvements in AssaultCube don't complain or whine about the newer version.
Instead suggest new ideas contribute to the development or if you don't want to then stick with your OLD version and leave the 1.1 community alone as 1.0.0.4 has been discontinued.

But back on topic if you trully want to play 1.0.0.4 you can just not on a Master Server provided by the developers.
You have all right to create your own or use an existing 1.0.0.4 Master Server, yes woop's is still up.

(10 Mar 11, 04:46AM)Faron8 Wrote:
(10 Mar 11, 03:23AM)Neon Wrote: If lots of people download it. We can all start playing it instead of current versions. And bring it back ourselves. ^.^

so then you wouldn't happen to know that that wouldn't work because the masterserver got shut down. there are other masterservers but not many people know about it and we could barely even get like 8 people in 1 server so GL and HF with no masterserver :D

So keep your head held high and rally your friends to play with you on your OWN Master Server.

++ EDIT@20110310
Thanks given by:
Moved thread to offtopic.
Regardless of anyone's wish to play older versions of AC, or even a preference for an older version, versions of AC prior to 1.1.0.3 are no longer supported by the AC development team, or the Official AssaultCube forums (that's this site).
Thanks given by:
For some reason without the huge invisible head (hitbox bigger) i get more haedshots :) i love AC once more xD
Thanks given by:
See I don't want 1.0.4 over 1.1.0.4, I just want to see what it was like. I have heard people talking about it in-game "1.0.4 was the greatest days of Assault Cube". So I was interested in what they say was the greatest days and how it was.
Thanks given by:
Neon, if you're interesting in seeing how the game was, you can download it here and simply play a bit in Singleplayer to try it out :)

EDIT: Sourceforge has a new design!!1!11
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1414-post...l#pid22158
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 11, 08:25AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Lets better play .93 who's with me???

FTW! ill play :D
Thanks given by: