Costumizing server.
I probably wrote that wrong, but I want to costumize my server. I want to change the time limit. Is there any commands or cfg I can use to costomize just that and maybee more? Please give me some tips to if you got time. Thanks
Thanks given by:
Have a read of http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Server_hints_1.0.4

Its for version 104 but most of it applies to version 1104 too.

Also there is alot of info in the assaultcube/docs folder.
Thanks given by:
You do mean customis/zing, right?
Thanks given by:
Time limit for what exactly?
Thanks given by:
* Frogulis takes a swing at answering it
If you want to change the amount of time that games last, you will need to edit maprot.cfg
This might help
Thanks given by:
Will anyone host me a server?? i cant host my own so im asking everyone :P
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 11, 12:44PM)killerxxx Wrote: Will anyone host me a server?? i cant host my own so im asking everyone :P

No. Why would we? Go play on one of the 163 servers available.

EDIT: More importantly, go make your own thread to ask. Don't hijack someone else's.
Rules Wrote:6. If you are not browsing in the off-topic forum, don't post something that is entirely off-topic to the thread. Make your own thread in the off-topic forum if you have something else to say.
Thanks given by:
because i want t server to make maps on and show maps on :P no need to get angry with me
Thanks given by:
It's frowned upon to quote the entire post directly above your reply; I've removed it for you.
And now go and read what eftertank wrote again; it was simply constructive criticism. He told you exactly what to do to get a proper response.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, i dont post on forums alot i didnt know what it was...
Thanks given by: