Game Engine
Hey guys, how can i create a FPS game? :)[/font]
Thanks given by:
http://tinyurl.com/4e82sl7
Thanks given by:
Learn a programming language first. C and C++ are used for the Cube engine games. Then decide on what engine you want. You can go with a commercial engine, open source engine (Cube 2 engine for example) or make one yourself. You will also need textures and models for your guns, characters and maps.

Mod edit: Annoying typo. <3
Mod edit: <3
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 11, 10:43PM)Antoniocarreiro Wrote: Hey guys, how can i create a FPS game? :)[/font]

I wouldn't recommend you to start creating a FPS game if you already have difficulties with BBCODE :D

More seriously, > + 1 with Gibstick
Thanks given by:
actually i know very much about BBCode, it was a mistake.. --' everyone understood that..
Thanks given by:
Making a fresh FPS based on an engine is a pretty big ordeal, but you can always mess around with somthing like this first.
Thanks given by:
bribe ac's devs with a hefty ransom and make them do your bidding.
Thanks given by:
"Gone is the tedious task of hollowing out cubes just to make a room"
lolz
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 11, 11:21PM)Lantry Wrote: http://tinyurl.com/4e82sl7

sarcastic geek.....

classic
Thanks given by:
i don't really like FPS creator..
i wanted to make a FPS game but a little bit better than what i would reach with FPS creator, or a game like MINECRAFT.. *.*
Thanks given by:
i designed and made a game that looked just like crysis 2 with FULL graphics on and an epic capaign... but i teabagged it and it exploded. sorry guys...
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 11, 03:20PM)Antoniocarreiro Wrote: i don't really like FPS creator..
i wanted to make a FPS game but a little bit better than what i would reach with FPS creator, or a game like MINECRAFT.. *.*

minecraft... gl that game has a lot more too it then just blocks...
Thanks given by:
RR stop handing out warnings for jokes.
Thanks given by:
I love flowers.
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 11, 01:25AM)Antoniocarreiro Wrote: actually i know very much about BBCode, it was a mistake.. --' everyone understood that..

and everyone but you understood I was joking ;)
good luck for your project
Thanks given by:
a fps based on a minecraft visuals........not good but whatever you might make magic. good luck.
Thanks given by:
Grab a game engine and have at it. I think CryTek sells theirs on their website, it's incredibly rich
Thanks given by:
This was pointless from the start. Focus on the real threads. Closed.
Thanks given by: