What happened to Gyr0?
I have no idea what happened to Gyr0, but I'd like to. I had completely forgotten it until I stumbled across a topic in the forums. Is it still around?
Thanks given by:
Doesn't look like it, considering the only member quit AC I think.
Thanks given by:
no, I saw a lot of Gyr0 member around 2-3 months ago, unless like 10 people were abusing the tag
Thanks given by:
Who the hell is Gyr0?
Thanks given by:
it's a clan made by Morsey
Thanks given by:
Was destroyed by Megaman
Thanks given by:
Morse quit AC.
Thanks given by:
Oh, Morsey. The sexy cheating English lad that kept changing names every 2 days, then once he came back to AC and re-made NR, but then united with the epic clan to form the epic rebellion (now legacy), and then he left them and posted a thread in the Offtopic section saying that he was leaving for an "unknown amount of time" but he is probably coming back in a month or so? He's cool.
Thanks given by:
I ate it.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 05:58AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Oh, Morsey. The sexy cheating English lad that kept changing names every 2 days, then once he came back to AC and re-made NR, but then united with the epic clan to form the epic rebellion (now legacy), and then he left them and posted a thread in the Offtopic section saying that he was leaving for an "unknown amount of time" but he is probably coming back in a month or so? He's cool.

I suspect a hint of sarcasm... that or your in a homosexual relationship?
My gaydar and sarcdar are boy going crazy.. there the same thing.
Thanks given by:
Haha yeah DrauL if you take out the word 'sexy' from the paragraph it makes it clearer :P
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 11, 06:40AM)DrauL Wrote: My gaydar and sarcdar are going boy crazy..
D:
Thanks given by:
It's strange how males only come out of the closet while they're on the internet, but go back in when real life kicks in.
Thanks given by:
And turne out he was just confused? And he didn't even enjoy the kiss xD
Thanks given by:
-.-
Not funny.
Thanks given by:
ye, I was with it with JackBauer and only him. I didn't have much passion for AC anymore so quit Gyr0 and AC. Why did you want to know? Just happen to visit the forums every 2 weeks or so, give us a PM and you'll be more likely to get a reply.

Also, you're sexy Wolf and I love you.
Thanks given by:
He's a minor xD
Thanks given by:
Well, I was wondering when I saw a similar clan tag on AC.
Thanks given by: