I mean... come on
I take this as a compliment, but is this not even the tiniest bit sad? I don't get why there isn't a block on this or something. Players shouldn't be kicked, banned, or blocked in any way because they're better than the other players. If you don't like losing, go to another server.

I was able to come back and got a few dozen T-bags on smiley ;) but still, it did get on my nerves that I was kicked for being "too good"

[Image: umadk.png]

We ended up winning.. I just dislike sore losers.
Thanks given by:
Don't we all...
Thanks given by:
You're right it should be taken as a compliment, but the bigger man is the know who knows when it is time to get up and walk away and unfortunately there are going to be noobs who think they are the King's shpoop and when they die they get all "WTF!!".

But that is a part of the game that can't really be controlled other than by the person who rages themself and stops themselves from spazzing over a game because someone killed them. There were always noobs in the game and there probably will remain to be noobs. Only thing I could suggest is if they persist and are determined to ruin your day, get up hit escape, click disconnect and walk away.

BTW, it looks as though the creator of the map spent long excruciating hours of frustration in deciding how they would texture the map. Original layout though, props on that idea, never thought of making a room filled with 40,000 wooden crates.
Thanks given by:
I like your response. "umad?"
LOL

To address your concern:
As long as there are people with an inferiority complex, this will always occur. Deal with it on whatever level you're equipped to deal with it (e.g., deprive them of your awesomeness).
Thanks given by:
Suppose.. It's funny though, how people actually kick for that reason. I know some people vote without looking at someone's score to see if they tk'd or not but this is ridiculous.

I got a demo of that with my good friend SmileyRuler97. :D At least this will be something to laugh about tomorrow
Thanks given by:
That is ridiculous. People on a server earlier were kicking any shotgun users, which was kind of funny but still wrong. May not be possible but blocking out random/pointless kicks would be a nice feature. Especially when lots of pub players just f1 anything that pops up.
Thanks given by:
Leave the server and come back with a different name. Problem solved.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't my score stay the same? :\
Thanks given by:
Yes, but the noobs can't figure out the difference. It's like the Trojan Horse All Over Again
Thanks given by:
They are too ignorant to notice.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 04:08AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: They are too ignorant to notice.

Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 03:40AM)Josiah Wrote: Wouldn't my score stay the same? :\
Pretty sure the server keeps track of score for name+IP -- and if one changes, your score goes down teh toilet.
Thanks given by:
It's better to leave, i don't like sore losers (only when I'm the sore loser xD)
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 05:59AM)V-Man Wrote:
(01 Mar 11, 03:40AM)Josiah Wrote: Wouldn't my score stay the same? :\
Pretty sure the server keeps track of score for name+IP -- and if one changes, your score goes down teh toilet.

I'll test it out. :O

Edit: Yup, you're correct. Still more fun to come back and get some more head shots.. But I'll do this if I get kicked repeatedly.

Thanks given by:
Also It's not a good idea to be on a server where You are the only one with more than 30 Frags and You don't find Any type of resistance leave for god sakes LEAVE
Thanks given by:
Welcome to assaultcube.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 08:31AM)titiPT Wrote: Welcome to assaultcube.

+1 Welcome
Thanks given by:
In my opinion, if you happen to bump into complete newbies, which seem to feel uncomfortable with highly skilled players, it may sometimes be the only fair thing changing to another server.

Some other games do provide special server categories according to skill level and you will get kicked automatically in case you're level isn't fitting the server.

I usually look for another sever if I don't even have a single opponent on my level of skill. Which doesn't happen often, though. ;)

Thanks given by:
Feb 28 19:46:49 [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client SmileyRuler97 called a vote: kick player [team44]-ville, reason: Fagg
Feb 28 19:47:42 [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] client SmileyRuler97 failed to call a vote: ban player OpTic-Predator, reason: Because (can't vote that often)
Feb 28 19:48:01 [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] SmileyRuler97 says: 'You guys need to get lifes, I mean seriously. Try hard losers.'
Feb 28 19:48:09 [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx] disconnected client SmileyRuler97 cn 1, 270 seconds played, score saved
Thanks given by:
If I tried to play with less skill I'd do it so horribly it would look like I was shaming them.
Thanks given by:
Then they'd make fun of you for lack of skill instead of saying that you spend too much time gaining superior skill.
I believe there are some people who are simply destined to mock others no matter what. Poor rats in their cages.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 06:41AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Also It's not a good idea to be on a server where You are the only one with more than 30 Frags and You don't find Any type of resistance leave for god sakes LEAVE
I understand what you're getting at, but it was a fun, clean, even/fair game. We just came and took the win in the last 4~ minutes.

Quote:Welcome to assaultcube.
Tell me about it :s

Edit:
Oh like just now, my team mate was kicked for being "ugly" because him and I were getting good kills on the other team.

Thank you (PS2)***rhino*** and Gorilla(NL). I honestly thought members in clans weren't this cheap.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Leave the server and come back with a different name. Problem solved.

Quote:Wouldn't my score stay the same? :\

Quote:Yes, but the noobs can't figure out the difference. It's like the Trojan Horse All Over Again

Quote:They are too ignorant to notice.

Exactly.

Thanks given by:
Um.. Thank you. Quoting existing text is very helpful.

Anyways, I ran into this guy again and again he tried to kick me. I wish you could backlist for this kind of abusive voting :\
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 11:03PM)Josiah Wrote: Um.. Thank you. Quoting existing text is very helpful.

There is no need to be rude.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, in a sour mood. :\ Time for a good rest-of-the-day of paintball
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 11:03PM)Josiah Wrote: Um.. Thank you. Quoting existing text is very helpful.

Well sorry, but you actually only can quote existing text. Just saying as we've got some politician being in trouble for wrong quoting. The Germans will know... :P

</offtopic>
Thanks given by:
think of what they're kicking you for as a compliment to your mastery of twin towers.
Thanks given by:
I know exactly what you mean. I got attempt kicked out of a oneshot match, all of my teammates would camp in the base, and I'd go out and kill all of the other campers in the other base. Fortunately the admin was a friend and he kept me from being kicked. But the very next server I jumped on, it was like,, 16 vs 4. The 4 were winning XD they were awesome, and I got owned o.O

Well that went pretty off topic huh?

Anyways. Either ignore them, if you get kicked, just get onto another server, if they start spamming you, just leave.

Also digging the radar mate ;)
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 11:28PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote:

Well sorry, but you actually only can quote existing text. Just saying as we've got some politician being in trouble for wrong quoting. The Germans will know... :P

</offtopic>

Yeh, but that's his whole post. :\ Prove me wrong but quoting is pointless unless you're replying to the person. He's just stating what's already been said. Any who, didn't mean to get snappy.

I'm also not German, so I don't know what you're talking about.. Google's my friend, I'll search for it :p
Thanks given by: