~TgS~'s Back on Track
[Image: transt10.png]

Due to the continuous resignation of most of our clan members, we were struggling with activity lately on the AC scene. Each member had a valid reason and even some of them quit playing AC. After a long overdue, our leader had to leave the clan. Recruiting skillful players up to the TgS standards was very tough and him being the only one active in that specific time span was even tougher. We appreciate all the time taken by those honorable members that really induced a good image for the public.

After our leader's resignation, I am in charge of the clan. Here is our current clan members list:

*UPDATED*
elite: Clan Leader
Ash : Clan member
TaC : Clan member
SilverS : Clan member
Google : Clan member

As you have seen lately, the AC scene has been flooded by excess unskillful players making the skillful and mid-skilled people a minority.

Our new strategy is to recruit the mid-skilled and above players in AC. For anyone willing to join us has to do the 3 Cs:
1 - Connect to our website at zipclan.darkbb.com.
2 - Create an account at our forums.
3 - Create an application in forums specifically in this subsection.

I am the main applicant's tester. See you in game.

We are going to create scheduled training sessions and clan matches for being a genuine top clan in AC.

Here are our main upcoming challenges:

1 - Create a new server for our clan. The old server vanished unexpectedly.
2 - Recruit enough members to start scheduled training sessions.

We have an IRC channel @irc.gamesurge.net #~TgS~. A chatbox is also ready in the forums. You can always PM me here and on our forums. If you prefer instant messaging, be free to contact me via MSN.

Thank you

Thanks given by:
Good luck Elite, I wish your great luck on getting back on track on TgS, I might come back some day :)
Thanks given by:
No Xenon... u stay legacy. forever :P
Thanks given by:
Good luck Elite
Thanks given by:
Good luck Elite Hope everything goes well :)

Btw what happened to old or the other/ the one before?
Thanks given by:
Good luck guys
Thanks given by:
Feel free to test your luck against the Hounds of Kell. Anytime Anywhere Baby.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck ~TgS~ I hope for the best for you guys.
Thanks given by:
Gl!
Thanks given by:
hf gl bbq
Thanks given by:
WHO SAID BBQ?!
Thanks given by:
I'd like 1 bbq with bbq sauce. thanks

And good luck elite :)
I also hope the best for ~TgS~
Thanks given by:
im very happy to see you keeping TgS alive ill visit the forums sometimes to give my hellos and chat with you guys :)
Thanks given by:
BBQ i'll brin the beers (for those that can drink, +21 with ID xD)
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 11, 09:13AM)~TgS~elite Wrote: As you have seen lately, the AC scene has been flooded by excess unskillful players making the skillful and mid-skilled people a minority.

so you decided to revive ~TgS~

makes sense.

Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 11, 09:13AM)~TgS~elite Wrote: As you have seen lately, the AC scene has been flooded by excess unskillful players making the skillful and mid-skilled people a minority.

And also the recent trend in banning good players for no reason, just to make playing pubs even worse.

GL HF with TgS :)

Thanks given by:
Wrong post for that Castiel, and HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Foo
Thanks given by:
Good luck guys, wish you all the best!
Thanks given by:
HF GL.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 11, 10:07AM)Sp33dy* Wrote: No Xenon... u stay legacy. forever :P

Thanks given by: