Multiplayer...
Sup,

I just started this game and i'm trying to play with my friends. I can't join any server. I want to play with my friends only and we are not in LAN connection. How can I play with him if we dont own the same connection ?

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
1) Launch AC

2) Click on ESC button

3) A menu will appear. Press "Multiplayer".

4) Another menu will appear. Press "Join a server".

5) You will get a big list of all the servers in the game. Decide which server to join with your friends and play together.

EDIT: Sorry about the overuse of images, fixed.
Thanks given by:
|BC|Wolf: probably fewer pictures could've been used! Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words .. sometimes it doesn't. Keep bandwidth in mind. Please!

Rytos: |BC|Wolf was perfectly right .. but, .. I'm guessing - you want to have private matches w/o the general public budging in. This will require at least one of you being able to port-foward. There's some hints to this to be found on the forum - use The Search - and just make sure the server-hoster adds -mlocalhost to the parameters when calling his binary. You should read wiki:Server guide (and it's follow-up pages) to get your server going. More help, in real-time can be found on our IRC channel .. although a real IRC-client is a better way to get there.
Thanks given by:
You could also find a server with a low amount of player slots so that it perfectly fits the amount of friends you're playing with. Say, you are playing with 4 friends including yourself, then find a server with a max player slot of 4 so only you fit and no one can interfere.
Thanks given by:
Or a match/coop server...any server that can be made private.
/mastermode 1 or 2 if you were wondering
Thanks given by:
Well, when I go to ''Join a server'', there's a huge list of IPs but when I double clic, it doesnt work at all and How I can play with friends in the same server if we don't see the same list? Do I give him the Ip so he joins ?

Thanks for answering !

EDIT :
Lol, I just realised I had an old version of AC. ( I didn't download it from this website.) My bad.
Thanks given by: