My First Montage
ANY coments are welcome! bad or good.
thanks for all the advise people gave me and enjoy your watch...
If you have a YouTube account freel free to comment there as well

EDIT: if you have a favorite kill, mention it in your post. i would like to know.

PS, Is there anything i should put in the description of this video? like the licence? Or copyright?
Thanks given by:
I would like to see more than a few headshots in your next montage, maybe a bit of tactical gameplay and what I think is important is that you choose longer clips next time. You could also make more use of the effects in moviemaker!

I really liked that you didnt use any background music! This might be something for the pics/flicks ;)

Oh, and nice teamkill on iceroad xD
Thanks given by:
terrorizing noobs xD
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 11, 06:27PM)Robtics Wrote: I would like to see more than a few headshots in your next montage, maybe a bit of tactical gameplay and what I think is important is that you choose longer clips next time. You could also make more use of the effects in moviemaker!

I really liked that you didnt use any background music! This might be something for the pics/flicks ;)

Oh, and nice teamkill on iceroad xD
thanks.
i ended up using window live movie maker, which is lame (less effects than the old version, whats that all about?)
and yes, i dont really capture flags and stuff that often. i play more of a defence and support role most of the time.
Thanks given by:
No music? :/
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 11, 07:06PM)Andrez Wrote: No music? :/

Yes.
My experiance with so called YOUtube and music have not been good.
i have so far had 2 videos removed by these fat cat corperate whores that call themselves music companies Eg. WMG.
why take down MY videos because i use YOUR songs, i'm not making money of them, and i quoted the music artist and song in each of those videos. YOUtube not WMGtube or ADVERTS-ON-EVERY-VIDEOtube
[/rant]
this is partly why i avoided using music.
i have seen too many montages with like, screamo, grind grunge, whatever you call it music. i tried to avoid that.
Thanks given by:
subtle techno...
Thanks given by:
If you would have captured a few flags, there would have been music ;D Go for them!
Thanks given by:
lol.
favorite kill?
Thanks given by:
The teamkill :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 11, 08:14PM)Robtics Wrote: The teamkill :D

lol, i remember that game. i was trying really hard not to shoot and endded up sniping him.

Thanks given by:
There must have been an imitator you in the second or third game you switched to because your name had a number next to it. I lol'd at that.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 11, 09:26PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: There must have been an imitator you in the second or third game you switched to because your name had a number next to it. I lol'd at that.

i forget to mention that. when watching a demo, it still thinks your in the game.
so technically there is YOU, and the previous you that was playing the game in the first place. so it will give you both numbers.
i saw on that on earlier recorded clips, so i changed my name for the rest of them while i was recording.
Thanks given by:
I like the teabagging :)
Thanks given by:
You should have longer clips, and not only teabagging and headshotting. It's nice, but boring after a while.

Add a faint electro mix, remove the HUD, remove the message with "GHOST Player Myke Gregory". If you're into defending, then get some clips of recovering the flag, defending some heavy attack from the enemy, and maybe a few flags :D

If you're still not so sure about the music & youtube thing, then simply don't use youtube. Use something like vimeo, veoh, dailymotion, etc.
Thanks given by:
thanks. will do for my next one.
how do i get rid of the ghost message? '/hudextras 0'?
Thanks given by:
do you ever get sticky keys?
Thanks given by:
Only if he plays after eating jam with his fingers, why?
Thanks given by:
damn Myke
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 12:44AM)MykeGregory Wrote: thanks. will do for my next one.
how do i get rid of the ghost message? '/hudextras 0'?
/hidespecthud 1

Thanks given by:
I see many T-bags... your avatar now makes sense.
Edit: my fav kill was at 1:40
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 01:24AM)ImaCripple Wrote: do you ever get sticky keys?

i turned off sticky keys looooooong ago.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 11, 07:55PM)V-Man Wrote: subtle techno...

nahhh.....
Instrumental-Indo-Jungle-Folk-Deathhack ftw!
Thanks given by:
No 360 hs's no good.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, do some Mystery 360's and we'll love ya.
Thanks given by:
no scope 360's? i'll try and practise some on the bots. xD
Thanks given by:
Myke, how consistent do you do headshots like those? o.o
Nice first montage~
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 11:22PM)Nightmare Wrote: Myke, how consistent do you do headshots like those? o.o
Nice first montage~

if i'm honest, not as consistent as the video makes out. but i'm getting better.
Thanks given by:
Myke, i /could/ do some 360 hs' no-scopes and give them to you ;)? I can get like 3 in a row maybe..
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 11, 09:43AM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(24 Feb 11, 01:24AM)ImaCripple Wrote: do you ever get sticky keys?

i turned off sticky keys looooooong ago.
hoooooow do you do that?

Thanks given by: