Ac_Factory is BACK!
I just got my old map that were made by C4RU$ ( famous hacker of AssaultCube 1.0.4 ), Krizzybaer, and me. I have fixed the error that is found in the map.

But I cant update the post that was posted by C4RU$ in other website.
Thanks given by:
I remember meeting C4RU$_3m in a game, had a 1v1 too.
seemed an ok guy. good scripter too... until i saw his name crop up in blacklist thread! Ha, he told me he went straight too.

Anyway, do you have any screenshots of this map?
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 11, 09:46PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I remember meeting C4RU$_3m in a game, had a 1v1 too.
seemed an ok guy. good scripter too... until i saw his name crop up in blacklist thread! Ha, he told me he went straight too.

Anyway, do you have any screenshots of this map?

No, But this map is posted in other website.. with screenshots

http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=573
Thanks given by:
BUMP!!!
i think this looks okay. i might have a play... see where you placed them flags ehy?
Thanks given by:
"I just got my old map that were made by C4RU$ ( famous hacker of AssaultCube 1.0.4 ), Krizzybaer, and me. I have fixed the error that is found in the map.
"
Umm you made the lights and the flags...
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 11, 09:40PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: I just got my old map that were made by C4RU$ ( famous hacker of AssaultCube 1.0.4 ), Krizzybaer, and me. I have fixed the error that is found in the map.

But I cant update the post that was posted by C4RU$ in other website.

i love how people love to say famous hacker, as if its a great title to have.
Thanks given by:
I'm going to be optimistic and pretend he meant to say infamous, though that still has the wrong connotation.
Thanks given by:
lol.

anyways, this map looks oddly familiar. :o
Thanks given by: