+LaD+ take a looksee ;P
Http://lad.oldnumber7.com. We are a gaming community and we currently have Starcraft&sc2, TF2 and xbox live players. I am currently underway in getting an Assault Cube chapter put into our roster so If you are interested just post in the welcome room of our forums after you have made an account. RULES: ABSOLUTELY NO INAPPROPRIATE NAMES! and when you post, tell us that you are interested in the Assault cube chapter of our community!!!!! That way I can convince the community owner to go ahead and add it on. When you are committed and have an account you need to post once per week!!! VERY IMPORTANT! And obviously you need to wear the tags +LaD+ (LaD) or [LaD] during gameplay, we prefer (LaD) for newcomers. Thanks for your interest and leave questions below.
Thanks given by:
sounds good! GL
Thanks given by:
GL :)
Thanks given by:
Nice and GL!
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah we have running ts and vent servers
Thanks given by:
GL! :D
Thanks given by:
I don't have any takers yet. Any suggestions on how I can get people to come and check us out?
And by the way you don't have to have skill just good people skills
Thanks given by:
To gain people is to be respectful to everyone get an IRC channel and if you see someone pretty good without clan maybe ask him and also if you have servers put your website on it so that when people come they will go and check the website later :D

GL!
Thanks given by:
Have a nice day.
Thanks given by:
We would love to see an IRC channel :D
Thanks given by:
You guys gotta tell me what an IRC channel is. I hope I'm not sounding to ignorant here. I will get one set up if you let me know how to do this
Thanks given by:
Play the game well and earn respect
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

AssaultCube clans commonly use gamesurge, but there are some who use quakenet for their IRC network. Connect to whichever network you chose and /join a channel. Instructions can be found on the network's site on how to register a channel (make it your own channel).
Thanks given by:
Umm that's basically the same thing as teamspeak and ventrilo. Look at Our site and you will find our channels. You can chat and speak over mic's and it's a very easy download so IRC is out of the question for us unless it Is required.
Thanks given by:
It's just a common thing for AC clans to have, but it's ok if you don't have one. Start something!
Thanks given by: