Paintball
Anyone in the community play paintball?

What gear do you use?
Speedball or Woodsball?
Thanks given by:
Still using my stock Tippman 98 Custom. Woodsball is the only way to go. Can't stand speedball. It's just a contest of who can pull the trigger fastest. I prefer to take 5 shots for 5 kills. :)
Thanks given by:
I am terrible noob, 200 balls per round is standard for me. :D It is a bit expensive sport for me. :D I hate that guys with one shot one kill :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 10, 04:53PM)Alien Wrote: I am terrible noob, 200 balls per round is standard for me. :D It is a bit expensive sport for me. :D I hate that guys with one shot one kill :D

haha, If you could keep you shot count down it wouldn't be so expensive. I've been using the same case of paint for years.
Thanks given by:
Piranha R6 with J&J 16" Ceramic Barrel and Viewloader Revolution 12 Volt hopper.
Canadian forces light combat fatigues.
V-force vantage mask.

I haven't played official speedball, although the course I played at had a small field of straw bales that was (somewhat) similar. I usually play woodsball or else in the buildings. The course I used to play at was built by a couple of guys I know, they dug trenches by hand, built buildings, forts, and towers, and made the place completely awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't been in a couple of years. And I think my gun is leaking C02...

Should mention that my hometown (well, the closest city to my hometown) has the top pro paintball team in the world right now. Check it: http://www.nppl.com/rankings - Edmonton Impact FTW!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 34j7w9u.jpg]

sja "using the same case of paint for years" -I doubt that.

-Speedball == suppressive fire and flanking tactics. Without them you die.

U|Zarj:
-replace all o-rings & gas fitting tape (no more leaks)
-switch to AIR and grab a light weight tank.
Thanks given by:
That's why I play woodsball. I'm out for a few hours and only use 100 balls or so. With a case of 2000, that lasts a while.
Thanks given by:
If you play german foreign exchange students (they were all girls so I felt like a noob) YOU DIE!!!!
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 10, 08:45PM)Bullpup Wrote: U|Zarj:
-replace all o-rings & gas fitting tape (no more leaks)
-switch to AIR and grab a light weight tank.

The leak started with my bottom C02 line leaking. I replaced it, and then my ASA slug started to leak. I've tried putting in teflon tape and teflon goo, both of which were only temporary measures. As for switching to air, I'm not willing to shell out the extra cash or a tank, and where I played back home, there was no where to fill up air canisters.
Thanks given by:
I like ac_paintball ...
Thanks given by:
I like to paint my balls.

Sorry 'bout that. ;)
Thanks given by:
Paintball's pretty expensive here.

20,000 INR for a marker, and arond 15 paintballs for a dollar :S
Thanks given by: