|HvC is recruiting
Hey I'm Cr0w from HvC, I was in T$R but after they died i started a new clan with Sc0r$. Yes there is already a post about HvC but i'd like to fix it up by saying HvC is recruiting and so far we have 5 members and we are found in Assaultcube, Cube 2 and Halo demo.

We are expanding to other games because that way we have more to talk about. Some people may have heard of Hyper Gaming Community |HGC which was only know by T$R for about 1 day then i deleted it and made |HvC. At the moment we are accepting most people in to the clan. If you wish to join go to our homepage and then to our forum.
Our website is http://hvc-clan.tk/
Thanks given by:
HF & GL man. :)
Thanks given by:
GOOD LUCK :D
Thanks given by:
Hey HvC,

One of your members rage quit today :(

Also good luck Cr0w. Have Fun!
Thanks given by:
As long as it wasn't in a match there's nothing wrong.
Thanks given by:
it was a 1 vs 1 and he called me a wall hacker.
Thanks given by:
Well, we cant prove your NOT a wall hacker soo..... xD
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 10, 07:20AM)DrauL Wrote: Well, we cant prove your NOT a wall hacker soo..... xD
Srs bsns reply: innocence should never have to be proven.
Thanks given by:
bballn45 what was the members in-game name? because at the moment it could be any of my members lol.
Thanks given by:
Well good luck for this new clan :)
Thanks given by:
it was [C]LoCe|HvC right bballan45 ? :P
Thanks given by:
ya he said that he was having lag problems but it was only for 1 second. It was the stupidest excuse ever. I was beating him pretty bad on the second map. He said that he was lagging and then all the sudden said cya like 2 minutes after. I luckly got a screenshot but I was beating him by like 12 kills on ac_desert before he left. He wasn't online after so maybe it was urgent or near death :P. He didnt even have a high ping or pj. I got a screenshot showing that he wasnt lagging at all. Wish I got demo to prove.
Thanks given by:
Well me and Sc0r$ will see what we can do :)
Thanks given by:
Ahh its alright. Just tell him not to leave in the middle of a match again.
Thanks given by: