confusing?
I place £20 in a box. So do you. Now the box contains £40, and we both know it. I sell the box to you for £30. And we both walk away with a £10 profit.
Is this correct?

nice little brain worker there!
if anyone says thats not right i'll teabag them...
Thanks given by:
So, you will walk away with +£10 and ill get stuck with -£10?
Thats not fair is it.
Thanks given by:
If you sold the box to me for £10, then it would work out.
Thanks given by:
Have you considered being a politic?
Thanks given by:
politician?
screw that! they are a right bunch of knobs!
Thanks given by:
You showed to have the skill to distract us from what really matters: your avatar! ;)
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 11, 11:06PM)titiPT Wrote: You showed to have the skill to distract us from what really matters: your avatar! ;)
my new one?
i made it just before, it owns...IT OWNES!!!
but back to this box...hmmm.

Thanks given by:
no, the only net transaction is 30$ to you for 20$ in return. but i agree with titi, be a politician.
Thanks given by:
Umm... MYKEGREGORY FOR PM!!!
Thanks given by:
make me a dev so i can make money. lol.
not by selling the game, by selling people boxes with money in it..
Thanks given by:
You're in a mansion and the power's out.
You see a green door and a red door.
Pick one (it doesn't matter which.)
Now you see a purple door and a orange door.
Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick)
Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle.
Pick one.
You finally come to some signs on three doors.
One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair."
Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death."

What do you choose and still live?
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 11, 05:03PM)Bullpup Wrote: You're in a mansion and the power's out.

One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair."
Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death."

Well Electric Chair wouldn't work because the power's out so i'll pick that one sir

Why am I in a mansion anyway???
Thanks given by:
You broke in to steal money to buy crack.
Thanks given by:
hahah! dont forget money to pay the broadband connection!
Thanks given by:
Why sit in an electric chair in the first place? Just go back out the way you came...

And Myke, who taught you maths? Get your £10 back from that knob.
Thanks given by:
That doesn't even have anything to do with maths. It's just logic - if two people each put 20$ in a box (total 40$), how could each get 30$ (total 60$) back... (except if you count inflation in, of course :D)
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 11, 05:13PM)RikPik Wrote:

Well Electric Chair wouldn't work because the power's out so i'll pick that one sir

Why am I in a mansion anyway???

nah stay in the mansion... most (if not all) mansions have food in them :D
Thanks given by:
* DrauL thinks these weirdos should get out of my mansion!
Thanks given by:
(14 Feb 11, 04:15PM)MykeGregory Wrote: £

wtf i dont have that button :(
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 11, 08:11PM)SuperSniper Wrote:
(14 Feb 11, 04:15PM)MykeGregory Wrote: £
wtf i dont have that button :(
fail!
you tried the virtual keyboard?

Thanks given by:
No im an American I have this ---> $$$$$$$$$$$$
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 11, 09:13PM)SuperSniper Wrote: No im an American I have this ---> $$$$$$$$$$$$

hahah! gutted!

EDIT: can anyone tell me if the acctual starting post is right? and if not explain why.

Thanks given by:
Pick one.

How can you see what color those objects are if the power's out?
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 04:26AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
Pick one.

How can you see what color those objects are if the power's out?

Good point.
Thanks given by:
Candlelight.

Here's a paraphrased classic:

Having been tried of a crime, the jury cannot come to a decision as to your guilt. So the judge decides to give you a chance to save or condemn yourself. He tells you he will put two balls of identical size, shape, texture, and mass inside an opaque bag. The only difference between the two balls is one is white and the other black. You must then choose one ball by hand without looking inside the bag. If you pull the white ball you are innocent- black guilty. However, as the judge is placing the balls into the bag you notice that both are black. How do you survive?

(The obvious answer is to tell someone he put two black balls in but this wouldn't be much of a riddle if that were a viable option)
Thanks given by:
Now that's a funky justice system.

How to survive: hope there are already white balls in the bag.

Thanks given by:
500th POST!! WOOO.
Mael Wrote:Here's a paraphrased classic:

Having been tried of a crime, the jury cannot come to a decision as to your guilt. So the judge decides to give you a chance to save or condemn yourself. He tells you he will put two balls of identical size, shape, texture, and mass inside an opaque bag. The only difference between the two balls is one is white and the other black. You must then choose one ball by hand without looking inside the bag. If you pull the white ball you are innocent- black guilty. However, as the judge is placing the balls into the bag you notice that both are black. How do you survive?

How to survive: I would pull out my sniper and BOOM HEADSHOT! Quick scope the judge, teabag him like hell and say "Are these balls good enough for ya! hahah! noob"
Thanks given by:
There was no provision for red balls.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 02:15PM)V-Man Wrote: There was no provision for red balls.
ginger balls, actually. lol.

Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 11, 05:57AM)Mael Wrote: Having been tried of a crime, the jury cannot come to a decision as to your guilt. So the judge decides to give you a chance to save or condemn yourself. He tells you he will put two balls of identical size, shape, texture, and mass inside an opaque bag. The only difference between the two balls is one is white and the other black. You must then choose one ball by hand without looking inside the bag. If you pull the white ball you are innocent- black guilty. However, as the judge is placing the balls into the bag you notice that both are black. How do you survive?

accuse the judges for racism

Thanks given by: