=SA= 1 Year anniversary! Please read. :)
irc: #=SA= @ irc.gamesurge.net
Old thread: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-129.html [was closed]

Hello all! We thought that on our 1 year anniversary it would be appropriate for the =SA= clan to thank all who support us. This is quite a milestone for us as we are quite a niche community in AC. We plan on becoming more involved with the community in terms of competition and mapping. There have been several people outside of =SA= that have been helpful in supporting us by joining our IRC and accepting clan matches with us. Thank You.

The heart of the clan lies in our forums and IRC. However, we understand that there are members who wish to challenge themselves more within the AC realm. As a result, a couple new developments have been implemented. First of all is our alliance with the =RM= mapping clan. We believe that they can help some of our members learn the basics of map making. Since our alliance, there have been several leaders of =RM= that have decided to join the =SA= clan. We have also started a training/competing team that we call the elite team, or {e}. The purpose of this team is so we can start to hold ourselves to a higher standard in clan matches.

With these two additions, we are creating a new dynamic within the clan while maintaining our strong community of good friends. Please feel free to join us in our IRC channel #=SA= in Gamesurge and get to know us better. You can expect to find a friendly and clean chat. Our demographics vary widely so you will find many ages and cultures.

I will leave you with a message from our leader Comet, who has been an integral part of the clan's success.

Quote:We have officially crossed 1 year aka 12 months aka 365 days throughout time to create a history in the gaming arena of Assault-cube gaming. A place called clan, home, team & community which was started by a couple of strangers who now are brothers and sisters of Sniper Alliance Clan which i personally call it as my family. Our clan and its core has been built from our loyalty, dedication, honesty and lastly comradeship as a team to stand united with our allies who provided unconditional support and defend against those who wish to tarnish us in Assault-cube. We have proved today that we have existed throughout tough times and yet still standing with glory and honor with the need to excel more than ever. I wish to personally thank the members who stayed all these times and believed in my leadership to excel in rough periods of transitions and developments and those who returned from their absence to support us by giving our clan a second chance to be united. It was well worth the effort and support. I have to thank the members of other clans and players of Assault-cube who extended their warm friendship and assistance in and off the gaming arena. It is with pride and honor to announce that we are applying for official status in Assault-cube community on the day of completing 1year as of GMT standards. By doing this process now shows the world that our clan has been our 1st priority than the official recognition nor publicity in the gaming community. We have completed our 1st year anniversary and hope to see the clan reach towards next year with nothing but better standards and reputation than we hold now. Thank you all for the support and wishing you all good luck and congratulations to our success. =SA= Sniper Alliance Clan for life. =SA= Rules!

Yours truly,
Mr_Comet
Leader of =SA= Clan)
14-Feb-2011

irc: #=SA= @ irc.gamesurge.net
Old thread: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-129.html [was closed]
Thanks given by:
Happeh B'day =SA=! :D
Thanks given by:
Congrats :)
Thanks given by:
Gratz!
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday!

I can't believe you went through with {e}
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday =SA=
Thanks given by:
Good luck to you all, you may always count on iOD to help you if needed :)

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Your sobriety mocks the gods. They demand satisfaction!
Thanks given by:
Woot! =SA= RuleZ XD

IRC: =SA= Clan IRC!

Just click it!
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday and congratulations :)
Thanks given by:
Nice post lateralus :)
and happy birthday to the sniper alliance!
Thanks given by:
[Image: SAcake.jpg]
Thanks given by:
happy birthday, friends :)
Thanks given by:
Congrats =SA=
Thanks given by:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/The_Sniper_Alliance
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone for your appreciation :)

Also, thanks Gibstick for your time
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday dear old clan mates.
Thanks given by:
Happy Birth Day Dear Sniper Alliance, if T$R was still alive it will also have 1 year and months old O_O
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday =SA=, Good players clan :)
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday =SA= and have nice future for this clan
Thanks given by: