Shimmy Shimmy
SA has decided to challenge |KH| to a clan match. We are ready and willing. The leader of SA's clan chat i.e. clan aka since we don't see them anywhere else and most of them i.e. the irc leader is one of those people who doesn't know a joke when he sees one, we should give them the benefit of the doubt. Other than that...
Thanks given by:
slow down
Thanks given by:
I think MK got drunk again.
Thanks given by:
Yep, seems so, he must of.. Accepting DrauL and all..
Thanks given by:
I was really hoping MorganKell would come to his senses after his taunts. All we asked is that he didn't use profanities. He was warned about a dozen times yet still insisted on using vulgar language. We don't care who you are. you break the rules, you get banned. We are a nice group of people and it takes a lot to get on our bad side. If you are thick-skulled and insist on riding the high horse all the way back to your throne, then you have no chance of leveling with us in a reasonable manner. So the ban from our irc channel remains. You say you have contributed a lot to the AC world, yet you act destructively to a clan that has done you no wrong. Yes, a couple of members have expressed interest in a match with KH. However, in the real world would expect a more mature response to resolve the issue. There are witnesses to what happened last night. I don't need to justify my actions, however this demanded a response since it was posted in a public forum. Good luck to you MorganKell.. if a "real" clan behaves the way you do, then we are fine the way we are.
Thanks given by:
Steelers lost. I was drunk. As for "taunts" I don't think I was but if you say so I probably was. I apologize for last night. As for contributing to the AC world and all that I don't think I said anything about that either. All I've done is written a couple of stories and played some good games. Either way what's done is done.

"If you are thick-skulled and insist on riding the high horse all the way back to your throne, then you have no chance of leveling with us in a reasonable manner."

I guess you don't know what being shitface hammered is but no worries. This is a kickass sentence. My throne is quite comfy thank you.

Peace out man. Sorry for the mess.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 11, 12:57PM)Prime Wrote: Yep, seems so, he must of.. Accepting DrauL and all..

I resent that.
Thanks given by: