I do not know what to believe
Does legacy. hack or not? many people say different things i lean toward they are just really good. But i wanna hear what the AC community thinks?
Thanks given by:
Do you have a prove?
Thanks given by:
This thread is pointless. If you actually want the answer to that question you can simply search through the Blacklist Reports thread or Cases of Obvious Cheating.
Thanks given by:
I think this thread is actually quite interesting. legacy's awesomeness surely would arise suspicions if not for the presence of Shorty's epic skills. Our good aussie uber-sniper would never join a clan that hacks. As for reformed hackers :: cough, Morse, cough :: that is an entirely different subject. There you have it ooncey. I'd first off like to thank Neon-Epic-Slagger for giving me something worthwhile to read. I'd much rather look here in Clans and Wars than have to peer into that dark and mysterious realm of Bannage. Either way, I just called out legacy. So we'll see some flames soon enough. Albeit not the ones yall were hoping for. These will be in game ladies. Have a nice day.

shimmy shimmy
Thanks given by:
let ze flames begin.

Idk this topic is kinda pointless, but interesting.
Im pretty sure you can figure out yourself though.
I wanna see how this thread progresses
Thanks given by: