JB| is OFFICIALLY > |FOX|
So I have always been told stuff like "WOW JB| clan is not nearly as good as |FOX|" Well we did a clan match and we pwned both of them!!! SUCKAS
JB| Clan FTW!!!!!!!!

[Image: Screenshot2011-02-04at40529PM.png]

[Image: Screenshot2011-02-04at33825PM.png]

Thanks given by:
wow, congrats, you beat a team of a fox member and an imposter... what an accomplishment *sarcasm*
Thanks given by:
soo.. your saying that JB| is becoming fox and no more JB| ? your title is confusing.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 01:15AM)Thrawn Wrote: wow, congrats, you beat a team of a fox member and an imposter... what an accomplishment *sarcasm*

Correction! We beat your 'leader' and a member of HIS choice....

(05 Feb 11, 01:24AM)Joe Smith Wrote: soo.. your saying that JB| is becoming fox and no more JB| ? your title is confusing.

NO! the ">" means "Greater than"....like in math

Thanks given by:
Can this thread be closed, its obviously an attempt by Justin to start another flamewar imho, and besides which, even if you did legitemately beat 2 members of our clan, it doesnt mean that your clan as a whole is better than our clan as a whole imo
Thanks given by:
haha no its not...I just think its amazing cuz |FOX| is a pretty good clan...consider it a compliment if you must!
haha
Thanks given by:
so what? lol

try to be better than TyD, DES, KH...
then your post makes sense.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 02:20AM)ph4ntom Wrote: so what? lol

try to be better than TyD, DES, KH...
then your post makes sense.

well i also posted this because we beat them by A LOT of frags...haha
I mean look at how many frags we have compared to them

Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 02:09AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: **snipped**
consider it a compliment if you must!
haha

A compliment?
You proclaim to everyone that the entire JB| clan is better than the entire |FOX| clan, and you want us to take it as a compliment?
O_o

Thrawn Wrote:**snipped**
its obviously an attempt by Justin to start another flamewar imho
JB|JustinBieber Wrote:haha no its not
**snipped**
Who else do you see that posts on the forums saying that their clan is better than another clan, with only one (or two) match(es) as proof? No-one else does that. At least, not that I've seen. But I digress
So again, this thread serves no purpose imho, can it be closed plz before a flame war breaks out?
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 02:32AM)Thrawn Wrote:
(05 Feb 11, 02:09AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: **snipped**
consider it a compliment if you must!
haha

A compliment?
You proclaim to everyone that the entire JB| clan is better than the entire |FOX| clan, and you want us to take it as a compliment?
O_o

Thrawn Wrote:**snipped**
its obviously an attempt by Justin to start another flamewar imho
JB|JustinBieber Wrote:haha no its not
**snipped**
Who else do you see that posts on the forums saying that their clan is better than another clan, with only one (or two) match(es) as proof? No-one else does that. At least, not that I've seen. But I digress
So again, this thread serves no purpose imho, can it be closed plz before a flame war breaks out?

Well geez Thrawn...
Considering I know X-Ray_Dog we have a rivalry (not really but in the game with our clans we do) and well...its just good to know that (currently) we can beat X-Ray_Dog...thats all....

so, sorry if you feel like that i was js haha
besides im unique so trying to compare me to other clans/people doesn't really do much :P

Thanks given by:
All you clans posting your "ownage" matches here better start learning that we honestly don't give a fuck, no offense.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 02:36AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: **snippped*
besides im unique so trying to compare me to other clans/people doesn't really do much :P

(05 Feb 11, 03:05AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: All you clans posting your "ownage" matches here better start learning that we honestly don't give a fuck, no offense.
Oh, I agree completely, who cares?

(05 Feb 11, 03:05AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: "All you clans"
What do you mean exactly? I looked through the entire Clans and Wars forum section, and aside from JB doing so just now, I've only seen |AMP| and |FOX| (back when Ares was in control) posting their ownage stats, and those were a while ago
Thanks given by:
Meh...IDC if being unique is good or not! I know that some(most) people dont think highly of me at all...but come on my name is Justin Bieber, do you really think i care? lol JS

and I know no one cares that JB owned FOX but I care :) So what does it matter
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 03:28AM)JB|JustinBieber Wrote: **snipped*

and I know no one cares that JB owned FOX but I care :) So what does it matter
If you know that, then why are you telling them?
And, it matters because you are slandering our name over a match that included an imposter... But that's niether here nor there.

Oh, and he admits that no one cares, so why not close the thread? It's obviously is heading nowhere imho
Thanks given by:
Why the fuck do these clans feel the community clan forum is the place for their own personal bullshit?
Thanks given by:
Yeah dude, no one really gives a shit.

If you beat =MyS= then I give you permission to make another post like this.
Thanks given by:
I don't think i need your permission! So...IDGAF
:)
but thanks :)
I could really care less about what you guys think haha i just wanted to post it
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 03:41AM)Cactus Wrote: Why the fuck do these clans feel the community clan forum is the place for their own personal bullshit?
Have I not made myself clear? I agree, this is most certainly not the place for this. Why do you think I suggested that the topic be closed 3 times already?
Make it 4.... I request again that this topic be closed... it is not helpful and it's only going to get worse if it stays open, imho
*sigh* I no longer have the energy to continue with this pointless thread
Thanks given by:
beat =MyS= or... Legacy.. or OnLy3| then make a topic --'
Thanks given by:
I only really looked at the screenshots to see the chat:
Quote:JB|JustinBeiber: Good Game guys, I guess we are just better :P

Have fun beating FOX. You just seem like you want to start flames/rub it in their face.
Really, bad sportsmanship.
Thanks given by:
offtopic: Fuck you Prime. jk Make sure to add BME in their next time ;)
ontopic: Good job you beat FOX. What do you want a trophy? I got plenty of those.

Thanks given by:
[Image: 1283555318828.jpg?1283555555]

Whop, try harder at trolling.

[rant]
Also, STOP FUCKING PLAYING ON FUCKING DOUZE AND TOSOK DESERT. FUCK SAKE. FUCKING NOOBS.

Douze and Desert imo, DO NOT COUNT as "matches".

KTHXBAI
[/rant]

EDIT: Someone close this, as Thrawn said earlier, JB just wanted to start a flame war. Oh and F1 to what RR and Cactus said.
Thanks given by:
How about just hitting that lil girl JustinBeiber with the banhammer? he/she obviously doesnt respect the forums rules and is just gonna be trashing the forum.

(if u want to show off MAKE UR OWN FORUM U NOOB)

And jeez u beat a newer clan, who gives a shet.You are a noob clan and u also act like one so i know for a fact that No one gives two shets about you. My 2 cents....

Thanks given by:
Holy fuck that picture made me laugh so hard I cried lol
- btw, seriously fucking pointless thread

(05 Feb 11, 07:34AM)Fate Wrote: [Image: 1283555318828.jpg?1283555555]

Whop, try harder at trolling.

[rant]
Also, STOP FUCKING PLAYING ON FUCKING DOUZE AND TOSOK DESERT. FUCK SAKE. FUCKING NOOBS.

Douze and Desert imo, DO NOT COUNT as "matches".

KTHXBAI
[/rant]

EDIT: Someone close this, as Thrawn said earlier, JB just wanted to start a flame war. Oh and F1 to what RR and Cactus said.

Thanks given by:
NO ONE LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER FOR 1.

And 2, who gives a flying f**ck
Thanks given by:
i was in a game with 2 members of |DES|clan, and i beat them both. (osok i belive) but do i post the screenshot, no.
keep the screenies for your own bragging rights but dont post them.

EDIT: it was an awesome game though...
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 11, 07:48AM)lucky Wrote: How about just hitting that lil girl JustinBeiber with the banhammer? he/she obviously doesnt respect the forums rules and is just gonna be trashing the forum.

(if u want to show off MAKE UR OWN FORUM U NOOB)

And jeez u beat a newer clan, who gives a shet.You are a noob clan and u also act like one so i know for a fact that No one gives two shets about you. My 2 cents....

haha yea i obviously dont respect forum rules...some one (im talking to the mods) Ban me please!!! haha i really dgaf :P

and hunsman i know no one likes me...thats what makes the game so fun haha

Thanks given by:
I totally dont care who you've beaten, your JB!!!!!!, i bet you were singing all those matches and the FOX guys were like: WTF WTF IM GONNA DIE
Thanks given by:
Jaja, lets close this before 3 WW breaks out in here.
Thanks given by: