1 Minute Problem
I really don't know if any people have said anything about this but at every single match I seem to lag at 1 minute. It gets quite annoying sometimes. Its not just 1 server, its every server in AC. Maybe you guys can fix this in 1.1.0.5?
Thanks given by:
The problem is on your end.
Thanks given by:
Do you mean 1 minute remaining? If so, it's probably related to your client loading the 1-minute-remaining music. I'm sure there was a thread or solution around here somewhere...
Thanks given by:
Same thing happens to me as well. It's a little 1 second lag when the 1 minute remaining message goes off. Though, I think it only happens in the first "1 min remaining" from when you launch AC. Pretty much like the .50 second lag you receive in the first scope zoom after launching AC.
Thanks given by:
Please remember the difference between lag (high ping/pj - network related) and low frame rate/hang (game/graphics related). That will allow people to actually understand your problem. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
That used ti happen a lot in 1.1.0.3 but not anymore to me.
Thanks given by:
i get that sometimes. just a lil' FPS spike.
Thanks given by:
I usually get lag spikes when there's a lot of steals/returns in a flag games, probably the same thing.
Thanks given by:
its not a little lag, for m it lasts a good five seconds and alot of times i disconnect from this. and yes jamz i think it has to do with the 1 minute music because sometimes my game has no music when it should
Thanks given by:
@music/1-min-remaining : see config/sounds.cfg - the last three lines .. or rather the absolute last line - uncomment it (= remove the "//" characters). Problem solved.

@scope-view : we've preloaded almost everything, guess that one passed us by - it's hard to notice oversights like that if your machine can run the game at 1000 fps easily - we'll give you snipers a preload too, for now - just do it once locally (before you join a server) and get it over with ;-)
Thanks given by:
ok will do it and tell you what happens.
Thanks given by: