What counts as an "auto-switch" script?
I was just reading the rules of the 2010 AC World Cup when I ran across the line about auto-switch scripts.

Quote:Allowed game modifications: non-bright skins, low resolution textures, custom scripts. Hitbox frames, auto-switch scripts and bright-skins are not permitted.

What kind of scripts count for that? I think I have one that causes the akimbo to switch to the primary weapon after it finishes rather than the pistol. Is that what they are talking about?
Thanks given by:
Errrrr, isn't there a game option to do that? Why do you need the script anyway?
Thanks given by:
There are no auto-switch scripts any longer. The rules were for AC 1.0
Thanks given by:
the auto switch did switch to the pistol as soon as you shot with the sniper which helped to make the sniper/pistol combo even stronger! correct me if i am wrong
Thanks given by:
There is the akimboendaction command to choose what weapon (to attempt) to switch to upon akimbo expiration. Use of this command is not against any rules. An "auto-switch" script would be any script that allows you to automatically change weapons without pressing a key (except for use of this akimboendaction command, of course, it is the only exception AFAIK).
Thanks given by:
Awesome, just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules. I don't want to learn using anything that is frowned upon.
Thanks given by: