Multiplayer mode inoperative
Hello friends, I'm with a problem, I can not play online, every time I try to connect the following message appears: ''Master server is not replying. Get more informations at http://masterserver.cubers.net/''

then go to the site is down for maintenance, please help me.[i]

version of game: 1.1.0.4
Thanks given by:
I just checked and i don't have a any problem with the master server.
Did it work before and are you sure you have version 1.1.0.4 or is it maybe 1.0.4?
You can get the latest version HERE.
I hope this will fix your problem.
Thanks given by:
Yes, my version is 1.1.0.4 I've downloaded the game today, I just want just play that.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 08:57AM)Adauto Wrote: Yes, my version is 1.1.0.4 I've downloaded the game today, I just want just play that.

Not to sound crass, but where did you download the game from? If you did not download it from an official download it may be a corupted copy.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 09:33AM)Ramius Wrote:
(03 Feb 11, 08:57AM)Adauto Wrote: Yes, my version is 1.1.0.4 I've downloaded the game today, I just want just play that.

Not to sound crass, but where did you download the game from? If you did not download it from an official download it may be a corupted copy.

Ramius, I've downloaded the game right here on the official website, as I said earlier, is the latest version.
Thanks given by:
Do you have a firewall installed that need to accept AC to connect?
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 10:07AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Do you have a firewall installed that need to accept AC to connect?

The only firewall that I have is Windows XP, and when trying to connect, the firewall did not charge anything.

Thanks given by:
Adauto: Your IP address range has/used to have a persistent cheat. That range has been banned from contacting the masterserver.
Later today I'll be able to give you access, and can only apologise for the issue and the delay.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 10:32AM)jamz Wrote: Adauto: Your IP address range has/used to have a persistent cheat. That range has been banned from contacting the masterserver.
Later today I'll be able to give you access, and can only apologise for the issue and the delay.

and how I do it? I really want to play!

Thanks given by:
You don't have to do anything. Just give me 7 hours and I'll send you a PM when it's done. Unless one of the others wants to beat me to it...
Thanks given by:
Ok I'll wait, and I am very grateful for everyone's help.
Thanks given by:
Now yes, I am able to play online, thanks to all, and can close the topic. here is a picture showing that I'm playing: [Image: 2ppn7n5.jpg]
Thanks given by: