Im Confused!!
I got banned off of several servers...and I don't know why...Maybe accidental team killing because I'm a quick trigger with a shot Gun and I get like 5 tks a game on accident but I really don't know. It is the Head shot city servers I'm banned off of.
Thanks given by:
What's your IP?
(If you don't know: http://www.whatismyip.com/ )
Thanks given by:
yeah, its most likely your IP range has been banned cos of another player.
When in doubt, contact the server owners and say "OI! why am i banned you MUPPET!?"
(dont call them muppets though.)
Thanks given by:
«It is the Head shot city servers I'm banned off of»

WOW, that wound make me so happy to get banned from headshot city.
Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 11, 08:31PM)MykeGregory Wrote: When in doubt, contact the server owners and say "OI! why am i banned you MUPPET!?"
(dont call them muppets though.)

"OI! Why am I banned you FRAGGLE!?"

Thanks given by:
SickNasty, you play with a static IP, so if you have been range banned, you need to explain to the server owner that they've made a mistake in including you.
Of course, there's always the possibility that you, specifically, have done something to warrant a ban. Some server owners don't appreciate players joining with names like PENISBREATH, Jew or JewBear.
The server should have contact info either in the Message of the Day (displayed when you log on, press F11 if it disappears), or in the serverinfo (displayed at the serverbrowser. Press F9 when you have the server highlighted). If there's no contact information, you'll have to ask yourself how badly you want to keep playing there.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 12:50AM)jamz Wrote: SickNasty, you play with a static IP, so if you have been range banned, you need to explain to the server owner that they've made a mistake in including you.
Of course, there's always the possibility that you, specifically, have done something to warrant a ban. Some server owners don't appreciate players joining with names like PENISBREATH, Jew or JewBear.
The server should have contact info either in the Message of the Day (displayed when you log on, press F11 if it disappears), or in the serverinfo (displayed at the serverbrowser. Press F9 when you have the server highlighted). If there's no contact information, you'll have to ask yourself how badly you want to keep playing there.

Penisbreath is out of the question I used that name for 2 days. I'm sicknasty now, Jew was for a little while but the name JewBear was when I got kicked. I don't know if it was for the name or not. But JewBear shouldn't be offensive. I don't know why it would be.
Thanks given by: