Poll: What I think/Qu'est-ce que j'en pense
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I love/J'ai aimer
77.78%
7 77.78%
It serves its zero is nothing/C'est nul sa sert a rien
11.11%
1 11.11%
I do not think anything/je n'en pense rien
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Assault cube en français/Assault Cube French
Salut joueurs de assault cube! Je vous présente ici ma modification en français de assault cube. Le jeu est totalement traduit que se soit les sons (afin d'avoir les voicecom en français) ou les textes (multijoueur, simple joueur, liste des serveurs...). Je vous donne donc le lien de téléchargement de la traduction car je sait combien vous aimez assault Cube mais que vous avez jamais essayer de le traduire ou même, vous ne l'avez jamais vu complètement traduit. Je peut aussi vous dire que le menu édition des cartes est traduit donc au lieu de ladder, vous verrez échelle. Je vous remercie de votre compréhension (créateurs du jeu)et je vous demande de ne pas supprimer ce post ni même de me bannir car il n'y as aucun cheat au sein de cette modification. vous pourrez aller le voir sur le lien que juste les sons et les textes sont changer. Merci encore et bonne journée/soirée.

Hello players assault cube! I present here my change in French assault cube. The game is totally reflected sound whatsoever (to have the Voicecom French) or text (multiplayer, single player, list servers ...). I give you the link to download the translation because I know how much you love Assault Cube but you never try to translate it or even, you've never been completely translated. I can also tell you that the menu chart edition is translated so instead of ladder, you'll see échelle. Thank you for your understanding (creators of the game) and I ask you not to delete this post or even ban me because there did not cheat in this amendment. You can go see the link that just sounds and texts are changing. Thank you again and good day/evening.

Link is/Le lien est

http://www.mediafire.com/?b1y9gb8rguxzrrc
Thanks given by:
Merci beaucoup! Bon travail!
Thanks given by:
was ist das? mein deutch slekt?
* MykeGregory ponders...
* MykeGregory types 'V42'
"Sorry"
Thanks given by:
Schl... schl... you got get the mouthful, abrasive schl sound. :P
Thanks given by:
Sie versuchen, ein lustiges oder etwas, Französisch Mann, Französisch
Désolé, pas de français
Thanks given by:
I do not know if you saw this, but there is a shortcut besides distributing the game, you can look in the local folder and you will find a list of strings you can translate. This along with other menus, voicecoms and such, you should achieve a full translation :)
Thanks given by:
Hey, I like the idea of translating AC.
Może pora na Assault Cube po polsku? Co wy na to? (that's in Polish)
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 11, 08:32PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I do not know if you saw this, but there is a shortcut besides distributing the game, you can look in the local folder and you will find a list of strings you can translate. This along with other menus, voicecoms and such, you should achieve a full translation :)

Je ne sais pas si vous avez vu cela, mais il ya un raccourci plus de distribuer le jeu, vous pouvez regarder dans le dossier local et vous trouverez une liste de chaînes que vous pouvez traduire. Ceci avec d'autres menus, voicecoms et autres, vous devriez obtenir une traduction complète
Thanks given by:
Merci SuperSniper, je connais un peu de francais, mais pas beaucoup. Je n'ai pas le confidence pour tradeuez.

(last sentence is very iffy)
Thanks given by:
PIZZA FOR ALL!
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 11, 08:37PM)FleshyPod Wrote: Hey, I like the idea of translating AC.

I'm pretty sure Italian and German has been done.
Thanks given by:
Yes German for sure. I don't know bout Italian. Never really see them play AC xD.
Thanks given by:
lolwut
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en...21cb45e815
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 11, 11:28PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Merci SuperSniper, je connais un peu de francais, mais pas beaucoup. Je n'ai pas le confidence pour tradeuez.

(last sentence is very iffy)

Pas de problème, je dois utiliser un traducteur pour le français, mais pas pour l'allemand :)
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 11, 01:07AM)Orynge Wrote:
(31 Jan 11, 08:37PM)FleshyPod Wrote: Hey, I like the idea of translating AC.

I'm pretty sure Italian and German has been done.

(01 Feb 11, 05:04AM)bballn45 Wrote: Yes German for sure. I don't know bout Italian. Never really see them play AC xD.

Docs (1.0.2)
Italian menù

Also, there was a sticky thread around about unofficial translations, but it's gone to hell for some reason.

Anyway, great job martial69320!

Thanks given by:
we should be branching this game out to other countries too. good idea.
Thanks given by: