Insomniatic Cubers
Hey, this is me P-TecK here. Saying some things about the clan |iC|.

This is a little something VenteX whipped up to give you some info about our clan

Attention Fraggers,

As of 1/28/11, P-Teck and I have created a new clan: Insomniatic Cubers. We are a small clan (currently just us two,) but we have high hopes. Both of us have a high interest in not just fragging, but also mapping, scripting, and almost everything AC. We strive to be high contributors in the AC society, and that is exactly what we look for in our members. Our name, Insomniatic Cubers, does not mean we are nocturnal or have trouble sleeping, but instead that we keep moving forward without rest.

That said and done, here's a bit of info about us (some of it may be redundant to the paragraph above):

- Our name is Insomniatic Cubers.
- Our clan tag is |iC|, and it goes before your name.
- Our website is ic-clan.weebly.com
- We plan on setting up servers soon.
- Same with the IRC, it's not made yet, but it will be.

You can apply on our website; we do not have a "testing" process set up quite yet, but we hope to add one as we launch servers. Until then, it's the honesty policy.

Take us into consideration!

~ |iC|VenteX
Thanks given by:
At first glance, I thought it was ICP (Insane Cubers Posse).
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 11, 08:01AM)V-Man Wrote: At first glance, I thought it was ICP (Insane Cubers Posse).

Boo.

Good Luck
Thanks given by:
Thank you. I want to let you all know that we have our first 3 members, not counting myself and VenteX
Thanks given by:
HF/GL d00ds.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
GL & HF (:
Thanks given by:
Goodluck
Thanks given by:
I love you Mai! HF GL BBQ
Thanks given by:
I love you too Gibby! I'll take bring you to a cook out sometime
Thanks given by:
Ugh. You change names more then socks.
Thanks given by:
Lol Maj, This new name's permanant.
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 11, 05:13AM)Elven Wrote: Lol Maj, This new name's permanant.

That's what they all say...
:P
Thanks given by:
Lol Orynge, My friend wouldn't stop saying that earlier today. I don't want to kill you to.
Thanks given by:
I was gonna get a match with neon and someone else today but they had to go. anyways hf gl!
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 11, 05:13AM)Elven Wrote: Lol Maj, This new name's permanant.
Duckett, Elven, TwistD, Dunes, and a few others I forgot. I personaly doubt it :P

Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 11, 05:07AM)Viper Wrote: I was gonna get a match with neon and someone else today but they had to go. anyways hf gl!

Viper i know I got school I'm on iPod rite now but I would be glad to do it 2-2-11 today here idk about where you live. But anyways February 2, 2011 is good how about for you? 2v2 1v1 or 3v3 and are you in a clan if so which one. >:D
Thanks given by:
andrewfeng is pretty cool
Thanks given by:
No he's not, he's quite annoying sometimes, but he's a great player indeed he has more tags in His Back than half of this forum xD
Thanks given by:
^ O.o but true. yes. very true. :P
Thanks given by:
Being a clanmate, I can't say I agree with the two of your opinions, but being around since long before Feng's time here, I have to say... I do not not agree
Thanks given by:
Feng can be a pain, but personally i dont find him annoying. I cant find any logs in my servers to say that he is. He has also proven himself a worthy cuber and beaten me as long as i can remember.

Now also read that paragraph with Toobies name instead of Feng. :P
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 07:35AM)DrauL Wrote: Feng can be a pain, but personally i dont find him annoying. I cant find any logs in my servers to say that he is. He has also proven himself a worthy cuber and beaten me as long as i can remember.

Now also read that paragraph with Toobies name instead of Feng. :P

The only thing i personally find annoying, is any new clan he forms he spams any server that he is in. besides that he can kick some ass lol

Thanks given by:
gl guys :)
Thanks given by:
ty, And Feng has helped us win a couple good matches. Most recently against you guys Joe Smith (even though that match was pronounced to be a draw.). We put up two good fights.
Thanks given by: