B} Point War
Heyo Ya'll!

(short text)
The Presidential Bodyguards are hosting a tournament! Check it out here.

(long text)
B} Point War

This is a tournament that can currently support around eight teams (I may choose to make it larger or smaller). The full set of rules can be found here. It is called a point war because instead of wins to lead towards victory, it uses a scoring method that is defined in the rules. This scoring method uses a combination of frags, flags, and scores to allow a team to pull themselves to victory. The main format of the Point War is there is one player (called the leader) who heads his team. He plays a number of matches that will gain the team most of their points. There is also two other members who will play a couple of matches to supplement the total points. Any questions can be directed towards B}Ronald_Reagan.
To enter, apply in the appropriate forum. There is info on how to enter in there. Teams must specify backups, if they do not, it may be hard for them to use backups if need be. Feel free to ask me questions.
I hope to see some good games to come out of this :)
Thanks given by:
Sounds fun ;D
Thanks given by:
Yep :)
Thanks given by:
Ooh..looks fun!

I'll be tellin' the fraggers in HyPE.
Thanks given by:
legacy. will probably try and sign up.
Thanks given by:
aff you would have snowballs accross the forums. I couldn't read a thing cause i got ADD
Thanks given by:
I'm more than interested (:

Great idea RR!
Thanks given by:
Sorry about the snow. I <3 the snow.

Once people start signing up, I'll put a reasonable deadline to apply.
Thanks given by:
You mean the dandruff? ;D

And of course, Xu are signing up :)
Thanks given by:
Ron,

Do you work for the I.R.S or are you a C.P.A. ?

that is some seriously over complicated scoring. Its 10 times worse than the latest iteration of AC scoring.

For the love of god I pine for the days of 1 kill = one point and one death = -1.

Good luck and have phun/
Thanks given by:
Rule 52: Those who failed math becuz it be sooooo hard need not apply.
Thanks given by:
Bullpup, I really dont care how much math you know ;)
Its simple addition and multiplication. If you do not know how to do that, then dont worry, as I am fully capable of hitting numbers in a calculator myself ;).
Thanks given by:
I would love to join and own you all but sadly my RL has become to busy :( so i wont be able to join (lucky for all of you :P)
Thanks given by:
What life lucky? O.o Your life is AC man. cmon
Thanks given by:
How can I participate ?
Thanks given by:
If iOD is not participating, then you can make a team with 2 other people and enter on the forums set up (link above).
Thanks given by:
Okay who wants to set up a team with me?
Thanks given by:
I am happy to announce that Xu has entered the tourny.
If you are scared by the scoring, please find me in IRC! It is fairly easy. You dont even have to know it if you dont want to ;)
Thanks given by:
So 1 team has signed up?
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to think of a way to ask whether this is still going on without saying anything rude.
Thanks given by:
OH OH OH now that im in HyPE im sure i could get Fate or GDM to join on my team >:D we would demolish the competition.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 11, 12:51AM)lucky Wrote: OH OH OH now that im in HyPE im sure i could get Fate or GDM to join on my team >:D we would demolish the competition.

hi

Thanks given by:
I would play but if i even enter AC, TyD will rage and IP ban me because i cant play with my tag because they dont like shimmys. 2badamirite?
Thanks given by:
I'd join but the rest of o2 is inactive :(((
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 11, 09:32PM)Theo_RJ* Wrote: I'm trying to think of a way to ask whether this is still going on without saying anything rude.

Start of the grave dig. ^^

End of the thread vv
Yep, I decided that I'd stop trying to promote it anymore, and eventually hid the forums.
Thanks given by: