BOOM Headshot mod.
i have made a sound mod that is FPS Doug saying "Boom Headshot!" when someone or you gets a headshot.

just wandering if anyone would be interested in having this?
bare in mind, this is just a little thing i made in like 5 mins on Audacity and the sound quality is not the best.

-MykeGregory

EDIT:
Download FPS doug 'headshot' mod
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK... Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Give us a little preview or just give us a link to the download so we can try it out! :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 11, 01:42PM)Bukz Wrote: Give us a little preview or just give us a link to the download so we can try it out! :D

supload wont accept .ogg sound types
can i upload it on Akimbo?

Thanks given by:
Sure :)
Thanks given by:
Post the link to the Akimbo here so we can see xD
Megaupload should work :)
Thanks given by:
I would like one saying that. :D
Thanks given by:
I would love that :D
Thanks given by:
Oh man, I would sooo LOVE to have that. :D
Please share. :3

Huntsman spams "BOOM HEADSHOT!!! :D" when he headshots someone in AC. lol. xD
Thanks given by:
Hey, he stole that off me.
All he added was :D at the end, i even had 3 explanation marks on mine D:
Thanks given by:
Did not
Thanks given by:
Did too :P i had it before you and you saw it in a cm we had and was like :O I WANT IT, ITS SO SEXY. Back on topic :D
Wheres the preview Myke >:D
Thanks given by:
Did not. And yeah, wheres the previews!
Thanks given by:
i will edit my original post with the link.

i have redone the audio so it plays better BUT, the actual noise level (despite being amplified) is still not that loud.
enjoy.
Thanks given by:
nice work,
using :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 08:20PM)ph4ntom Wrote: nice work,
using :)
Do you like it?
class!

Thanks given by:
change this line in config :
registersound "misc/headshot" 10        // 48 - S_HEADSHOT
to
registersound "misc/headshot" 100        // 48 - S_HEADSHOT
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 11:07PM)snake_eye Wrote: change this line in config :
registersound "misc/headshot" 10        // 48 - S_HEADSHOT
to
registersound "misc/headshot" 100        // 48 - S_HEADSHOT

sorry to be noob, but that does that change the volume?

Thanks given by:
lol yes. can i add this to my human soundmod? ill give you creds for it.
Thanks given by:
How did you record this? It sounds like you just held a microphone up the the speakers.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 05:22AM)RIPBillyMays Wrote: How did you record this? It sounds like you just held a microphone up the the speakers.

unfortunatly yes, the first time i recorded the sound, my microphone built into this laptop must be screwed or somthing cos the sound was like 'BOOM' really loud then just go OOOooo and go really quiet. that was the best way i could do it with the equipment i have here.

recorded it on my phone, then used the microphone. seems to work ok.

feel free to improve it if you can. and yes Viper, you can use it.
Thanks given by:
Investing in a good headset is actually a good idea just in general. I have a very good triton that i can use for both my ps3 console or xbox if i go to a friends house and my computer for tons of stuff. It was relatively cheap too at 40 dollars (compared to more expensive setups at way over 100 or even 200 bucks) and it works perfectly fine for everything i use it for. Im not saying to get that mic but an idea if you want to continue to make things like this.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 10:28AM)MykeGregory Wrote: unfortunatly yes, the first time i recorded the sound, my microphone built into this laptop must be screwed or somthing cos the sound was like 'BOOM' really loud then just go OOOooo and go really quiet. that was the best way i could do it with the equipment i have here.

recorded it on my phone, then used the microphone. seems to work ok.

feel free to improve it if you can. and yes Viper, you can use it.

I really don't wanna seem like I'm trying to one up you or anything, but if you're cool with it and anyone else wants it, I could record it directly with Audio Hijack and upload it for y'all.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 09:33PM)RIPBillyMays Wrote: I really don't wanna seem like I'm trying to one up you or anything, but if you're cool with it and anyone else wants it, I could record it directly with Audio Hijack and upload it for y'all.

godda give credit where credit is due! but yes, please do!

Thanks given by: