Server problem
Hello, I would appreciate any help on the subject.
My server is acting strangely. Sometimes, without changing any settings or anything, my server will suddenly not register with the masterserver anymore, and then later the same day after leaving my computer alone for a while, if I try the server again, it does register, as if it never had a problem at all. Its not too major of a problem though, since even when it wont register with the masterserver, people can usually still /connect to it.

Oh, I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm running the G.U.I. server.
Thanks given by:
Your router probably assigned a different local IP to your computer. You need to set up "static DCHP" or whatever it is called on your router, so that the portforwarding settings will always be valid.
[Image: capturepk.png]
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 11, 02:23AM)Gibstick Wrote: Your router probably assigned a different local IP to your computer. You need to set up "static DCHP" or whatever it is called on your router, so that the portforwarding settings will always be valid.

DHCP reservation settings

You mean like this? my router was already set up this way, so... I'm no expert, but i think this isn't the problem
But thanks anyway....

[EDIT]
Oh yeah, I thought of something else... If the problem was with my router, then wouldn't people be unable to /connect to my server?
Thanks given by: