Kell Hounds
Hello to all you shimmies out there! The Kell Hounds are a motley assortment of the biggest and baddest UberBeasts to ever grace the strafe of AC. We slake our bloodlust by tying the newly chopped off heads of our enemies to the castle walls and collecting the blood into iron kegs. Yum! Well not really. :). We do however take on any and all challengers!

|KH| isn't new. We've been around the moat a few times. We just wanted to give everyone a shout. Say "How's it hanging?" "Slightly to the left?". It also gets very lonely being the best clan in AC. Oh my god, did I just say that? What yall gonna do about it?!?! Since we're oh so epic lonely up here at the top, we figured it was about primetime to let you shimmies know just who your daddy is, as well as invite you all to come chill with us. Don't be afraid to give us a holla.

Recognized by our distinctive clan tag |KH| and the massive amounts of awesomeness radiating from our very cores, we're always available to ROCK the ooncey.

If you're ever looking for some Kell Hounds to brighten up your day here is our

IRC channel:: #kellhounds / irc.gamesurge.net

and our forums(main site is down):: http://kellhounds.freeforums.org/index.php

I'm off. Hope you sizzles are ready to shimmy.

|KH|MorganKell
Thanks given by:
WOOOOO!
MORGAN FOR GOD!
Thanks given by:
Good to see you here, Morgie.
A quick scan of the U| forum revealed to me that we have posted 19 clan matches with KH (and I can think of at least a few more that weren't posted). I'm looking forward to many more in the future!
Thanks given by:
Shimmy, shimmy! :)
Thanks given by:
Sup shimmys!!
Thanks given by:
* V-Man hops in his Dire Wolf
ok, I'm ready now. Yup, I'm ready.
Thanks given by:
GL and HF ^^ Cya around MorganKell :')
Thanks given by:
Oh bloody kell, it's you again.
Thanks given by:
How long did that one take you JMM?
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 10, 03:06AM)DrauL Wrote: How long did that one take you JMM?
wut
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 10, 03:43AM)JMM Wrote:
(08 Jul 10, 03:06AM)DrauL Wrote: How long did that one take you JMM?
wut

He means how long did it take you to come up with that joke, lol. It's a joke in itself.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jul 10, 05:02AM)Cactus Wrote: He means how long did it take you to come up with that joke, lol. It's a joke in itself.
...I didn't really come up with that, why would he ask that?
Thanks given by:
LoLz, dont worry JMM.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a shit clan......No offence

And remember A vasectomy means never having to say you're sorry.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good clan.
Thanks given by:
o hai der shimmy shimmy
Thanks given by: