What is this in my logs (dupes,error-overflow)
Can anyone what is this (duplicate connection) and (Overflow)??
[x.x.x.x] client connected
[x.x.x.x] robisswat logged in (default), AC: 1104|840[x.x.x.x] disconnecting client robisswat (duplicate connection) cn 0, 202seconds played, score saved
[x.x.x.x] tavinho logged in (default), AC: 1104|840[x.x.x.x] disconnecting client tavinho (duplicate connection) cn 1, 203 seconds played, score saved
[x.x.x.x] disconnected client player29(error-overflow) cn 3, 75 seconds played, score saved

Many clients are disconnected for same reason's from my server
MOd edit:all ips are not shown.
Thanks given by:
What exactly is your question? Can you be more specific?
Thanks given by:
I don't even
Thanks given by:
Well, it looks like a log. :P Idk im just guessing here. But i think those two are the same person, on seperate computers sharing the same internet connection and using the same ip. Overflow, i think they could of spammed too much (like i do D:) but im not sure.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 11, 09:30AM)Vermi Wrote: I don't even

I Don't Even Game?

It's a server log showing what Hav0c described, most likely. But I wonder why. I can connect to servers twice from the same IP, and (I think) even from the same machine.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, you can connect as many clients from one machine as you want.
Thanks given by:
Limited, of course, by how long you're willing to let it take once you have so many redundant clients that your computer freezes up... XD
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 11, 06:22AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Limited, of course, by how long you're willing to let it take once you have so many redundant clients that your computer freezes up... XD

MANY. Jk. So morkel, if we've aswered your question please let us know!
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 11, 10:04AM)eftertanke Wrote:
(23 Jan 11, 09:30AM)Vermi Wrote: I don't even

I Don't Even Game?

It's a server log showing what Hav0c described, most likely. But I wonder why. I can connect to servers twice from the same IP, and (I think) even from the same machine.
F1, i love that game
The Game
Thanks given by:
thanks for the help
Thanks given by: