New weapon
I would like a SUPERHYPEROMEGAEPICBLASTER3000!!!

no but really.. A fire hose would be nice...
Thanks given by:
I WANT A GHETT0 BALSTER TH4T PL4YS TROLOLO 0R RICKROLL T0 K1LL ENEMIES (OR FRI3NDS) PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No...Really....
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 01:53PM)Syntax Wrote: I WANT A GHETT0 BALSTER

O'rly? You would like one piece of your average negro, is that what you say? ;o
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 05:55PM)Føniks Wrote:
(03 Feb 11, 01:53PM)Syntax Wrote: I WANT A GHETT0 BALSTER

O'rly? You would like one piece of your average negro, is that what you say? ;o

I find Ghetto Blasters are much more effective for playing music personally.
Thanks given by:
They can also be quite effective for killing people, depending on your taste of music.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 11, 07:22PM)tempest Wrote: They can also be quite effective for killing people, depending on your taste of music.

I find that music from the 70-80 made with 100% synth works pretty well.
I don't know a single person in the whole wide world who can listen to shit like that for more than 2 minutes without commiting suicide...
Thanks given by:
lightmachinegun/revolver/crossbow do sound good.
LMG = 12 damage+50 round clip
revolver = 40 damage but very slow fire rate, slower than the carbine maybe.
Crossbow = 95 damage(maybe 100), and reloading every shot..a slow reload...
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 11, 12:29AM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: Crossbow = 95 damage(maybe 100), and reloading every shot..a slow reload...

What? Anyone that's any good at aiming would usually get a kill before they die.
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 11, 12:29AM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: lightmachinegun/revolver/crossbow do sound good.
LMG = 12 damage+50 round clip
revolver = 40 damage but very slow fire rate, slower than the carbine maybe.
Crossbow = 95 damage(maybe 100), and reloading every shot..a slow reload...
LMG = agree. right on the mark.
revolver = slower than carbine? it should be faster, because it does less damage and has a smaller clip. 40 damage sounds a bit high, 3 hit kill is pretty good, and we would want the two sidearms to be equal (hence the point of having a choice) i think 25 or 30 might do the trick.
crossbow = No way. even with a slow reload and no sights, it would probably replace the sniper completely, not to mention how terrible you could camp with it. it is my opinion that there shouldn't be any guns that can do 100+ damage in one shot, no matter the reload time or accuracy or anything. if you want a one hit kill, play osok.
Thanks given by:
I reckon a revolver like that could be a secondary, though. 30, maybe?
Thanks given by:
would this work for revolver stats?

reload time 1400 ms(same as the normal pistol, could be increased some)
time between shots 400 ms(enough to have the same time to kill as the normal pistol)
damage 34(just enough for a 3 shot kill with no armor)
ammo 6 in the gun 48 in reserve or 5 in the gun with 50 in reserve(the svn pistol currently holds 10 in the mag 100 in reserve, with this amount of ammo you will be able to kill the same amount of people as with the normal pistol with the second one being a little closer and cant get 2 kills per magazine but who wants a five shot revolver)
time to kill 800 ms(same as the normal pistol)

if you want the normal pistol stats
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Guns
Thanks given by:
@Xeon, your mower model craps on mine and then laughs at it. Nice one :)
Or is that what V-man was talking about?
Anywho, is sexy.
Also, I was going to make a lawnmower knife mod, then I realised I had no idea how. :p
Thanks given by:
xD yeah fine but I don't see other ways to make a somewhat realistic crossbow that doesn't turn into a clone of a weapon we already have ^_^'
The carbine hasn't gotten TOO popular and its a "aim right or die" kind of weapon.
having a 5 second reload after every shot would be pretty bad. and once you'd take down one guy, the team mates would just charge in while you were reloading
^_^''
Thanks given by:
(04 Feb 11, 05:08AM)Orynge Wrote: I reckon a revolver like that could be a secondary, though.

yeah, along with the combat pistol and normal pistol, which would allow for more strategies/playing styles.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 11, 01:30AM)Lantry Wrote:
(04 Feb 11, 05:08AM)Orynge Wrote: I reckon a revolver like that could be a secondary, though.

yeah, along with the combat pistol and normal pistol, which would allow for more strategies/playing styles.

Not the C. Pistol, it's being balanced to be a primary, and to move it to a secondary would undo all the work that has been done.
Thanks given by:
didn't know that. If you choose it as a weapon, would you also have a secondary then?
Thanks given by:
Yes, if the combat pistol were a primary weapon you'd still have your normal pistol as a secondary.
Thanks given by:
Combat pistol for 1.1.0.5 plz =p
Thanks given by:
I want a pistol that rewards accuracy, not spam
Thanks given by:
The revolver should be a 3 shot kill, but kill speed / reload speed (accurate) should be as much as the pistol. That way they are both sort of equal, and we have a secondary weapon that rewards accuracy. The revolver should have a load of recoil too since it is one handed too.

XM8 LMG pl0x. Stats in between the AR and SMG :)

@CyberKlown: You could always use your secondary to get to a safe spot and reload. You have to take some risk if you want to pack damage like that.
Thanks given by:
Combat Pistol primary for the upcoming release would be cool :)
Seeing as how I hate all of the current primary weapons.
Thanks given by:
I have few new weapons .

// Mod edit: So do i. Its called «Banhammer on spammer»
Thanks given by:
awww... The DES clan gets all the cool weapons.
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory bumps the lawnmower idea...
* MykeGregory giggles.
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 11, 11:56PM)MykeGregory Wrote: * MykeGregory bumps the lawnmower idea...
* MykeGregory giggles.

Please don't, this topic is just getting back on track
Thanks given by:
Revolver/Combat Pistol/Crossbow. Gogogogo devs.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 11, 12:18AM)Vermi Wrote:
(11 Feb 11, 11:56PM)MykeGregory Wrote: * MykeGregory bumps the lawnmower idea...
* MykeGregory giggles.

Please don't, this topic is just getting back on track

You nearly had me there.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 11, 01:49AM)CyberKlown28 Wrote: Revolver/Combat Pistol/Crossbow. Gogogogo devs.

whhhy crossbow? it would be like a cheap sniper rifle. if you just want a weapon that looks like a crossbow, you could make a crossbow mod for the sniper rifle.
Thanks given by:
Agree...Crossbow would be a noobsavior...
GO LAWNMOWERS...
Maybe a tractor tank too...
LMG sounds a little spammy, how bout a turret(machinegun) you have to set down to fire? And pick it up to move (barely)?
LAWNMOWERS FTW!
Thanks given by:
Yeah, the LMG would become the new noob weapon if it was similar to the weapons we have now, because the very nature of the gun is to spray as much lead as possible. It would have to have some restriction like crouching to fire or something. Of course, this would still probably be bad, as people would just camp with it, and maps that encourage camping (douze, shine, etc) would just become impossible to do anything but camp.

The revolver, however, could be easily balanced to fit about the same strength of the pistol.
Thanks given by: