Any skaters out there in AC world?

just seeing if there are anymore skaters that play AC. i know of one, two including myself.
Thanks given by:
What kind of skating, ice skating, skateboarding?
Thanks given by:
nice topic
i'm skateboarder for 11 years :)
sponsored by Drop Dead

[Image: 23tfo6o.jpg]
hardflip
Thanks given by:
I've been known to roller-skate from time to time.
Thanks given by:
well any kind.
skate board, or inline skating. more aggresive inline than recreational but it dont matter.

|DES|V-man, nice choice, lol.

i still need to get a propper sponsor, my current sucks, i dont even get discount stuff from the store. making a new sponsor tape this year. i'm an inliner of, i think, 10 years.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 11, 12:44AM)mykegregory Wrote: well any kind.
skate board, or inline skating. more aggresive inline than recreational but it dont matter.

|DES|V-man, nice choice, lol.

i still need to get a propper sponsor, my current sucks, i dont even get discount stuff from the store. making a new sponsor tape this year. i'm an inliner of, i think, 10 years.

cool :)
I got my sponsor winning some regional championships, it was not difficult, and is a major sponsor
good luck to you bro
Thanks given by:
I used to ice skate. Not any more because I live in Australia. I don't play AC any more either so I have no idea why I'm even posting here.
Thanks given by:
He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy
Thanks given by:
Skated since I was 9 - the real old shool days :D . Then skated until just about when "new school" came up. Now I have a longboard and a small old-shool thingy (self build), but I can't ride it due to some bloody crappy tendon shit.

As an advice : Don't sit on your bum for years and then step on a skateboard and push like you did with 18 - will get you seriously injured :/

Working on recovery since 3 years :S
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 11, 06:07PM)makkE Wrote: Skated since I was 9 - the real old shool days :D . Then skated until just about when "new school" came up. Now I have a longboard and a small old-shool thingy (self build), but I can't ride it due to some bloody crappy tendon shit.

As an advice : Don't sit on your bum for years and then step on a skateboard and push like you did with 18 - will get you seriously injured :/

Working on recovery since 3 years :S

man, its crappy :o
but one good advice, F1 haha
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 11, 03:03PM)Vermi Wrote: He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy

He wasn't good enough for her :(

Thanks given by:
AFAIK PolarHedgehog skateboards. He has an awesome deck too :)
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 11, 06:29PM)Darkbee Wrote:
(13 Jan 11, 03:03PM)Vermi Wrote: He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy

He wasn't good enough for her :(

She had a pretty face but her head was up in space D:

Thanks given by:
she enjoyed pcp

she got brain cancer

and died.
Thanks given by:
Don't know that one...
Thanks given by:
FUUUUUUU
Thanks given by:
memememe, Skateboarding for years ... but a bit inactive :P
Thanks given by:
the concrete slab likes me more than the skateboard ;)
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 11, 04:43AM)Ruthless Wrote: the concrete slab likes me more than the skateboard ;)

Dont't give it up ;)

[/lie]
Thanks given by:
I tried skating a few times, never did an ollie right :(
Thanks given by:
I can skate. Just choose not too.
Thanks given by: