:DDDD
Thanks given by:
Hehe, it was gonna be .tk

But hey, .com > .tk

:D?
Thanks given by:
How much do you pay for the .com?
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 11, 12:57PM)DrauL Wrote: How much do you pay for the .com?

the .com was 11$ the host is 5$ month.

4 days later replies lol

Thanks given by:
That's expensive pal. Should have gotten a server for that instead :)
Thanks given by:
yeah joe, you money waster

we're in a recession XD
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 11, 09:14PM)Panda Wrote: That's expensive pal. Should have gotten a server for that instead :)

I own a restaurant, and its not that much more than buying a 60 dollar game.

60$ for a year, 11$ for .com = 71$ for a year is pretty cheap. i dont play console but every now and then, so i put it towards what i enjoy, AC. ( and all that comes with it )

And i will be buying vpservers soon.

Thanks given by:
You can use your VPS to host your site. But good for you.
Thanks given by:
Quote:the .com was 11$ the host is 5$ month.

The domain is $11 a year not a month.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 03:57AM)Panda Wrote: You can use your VPS to host your site. But good for you.

Yes you are right, and i know this. I wanted to separate servers from the website. As i plan on using the website hosting for more than just the website. Everyone hates laggy servers, or servers that lag spike. For the amount of umm.. lets see projects i guess you could say i would be doing with the website hosting, if i put all those on the same vpserver, that i would have my AC servers, there would be lag.

Also website hosting cost differently than vpshosting. If i were to lets say have my website, servers on vps, and then one day i just wanted to have my website and no servers. Then i would be paying 2-3 times more on a website host, then if i just had the website with normal hosting. Also web hosting offers dif specs than vps, such as ram, burst ram, gig space, what computer its ran on etc, etc, and i have no need for that with the website, if i wanted more space for my website i would upgrade. Vps in my opinion are more for servers, and for things that need more space, power, and speed.

Thanks for knowing the difference, good for you. ;)
Thanks given by:
If you want to throw more money to AC for good servers that's very welcome. It wasn't deducible from your OP that you will host more than just the clan site on the $5 webspace and that you plan to buy servers as well.

If you bought only VPS and wanted to get rid of your servers one day, you could just move the sites to normal hosting unless you use special settings and features, which you can't use now. But I agree with the lagging, if you have a low end VPS and/or use it improperly or get attacked on the website, then yes, it will lag. Your webhosting offers the same specs as VPS, they just don't tell you or don't limit you until you use too much. But again, I welcome more good servers for AC and had you said you were to buy some too, I would never have posted my reply in the first place. The server price range you are looking at seems reasonable. Make it an EU server, I hear Germany is cheap in comparison ;)
Thanks given by:
If he can afford it, he can do whatever he wants. No offence meant.
Thanks given by:
Yes JoeSmith was telling me about this restaurant. It is a stripping bar.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 02:58PM)Panda Wrote: If you want to throw more money to AC for good servers that's very welcome. It wasn't deducible from your OP that you will host more than just the clan site on the $5 webspace and that you plan to buy servers as well.

If you bought only VPS and wanted to get rid of your servers one day, you could just move the sites to normal hosting unless you use special settings and features, which you can't use now. But I agree with the lagging, if you have a low end VPS and/or use it improperly or get attacked on the website, then yes, it will lag. Your webhosting offers the same specs as VPS, they just don't tell you or don't limit you until you use too much. But again, I welcome more good servers for AC and had you said you were to buy some too, I would never have posted my reply in the first place. The server price range you are looking at seems reasonable. Make it an EU server, I hear Germany is cheap in comparison ;)

My plan is to have servers that of HS, well more of the maprot ( not the ladder part) but lil less repetitive. I saw a post yesterday from wolf saying that he enjoyed the HS servers for the maprot and the non lag the servers had. So hopefully ill make fun maprot's that people will enjoy, and hopefully get the more competitive guys back to playing all together. This helps if they use the servers, for more than just 'points'.

------
dont listen to bballn45/whopxer.

------

Huntsman nun taken.

------

Altho we prob dont need any more servers lol
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 06:37PM)Joe Smith Wrote: Huntsman nun taken.
:O
Leave Huntsman's nun alone!!
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 10:51PM)DES|V-Man Wrote:

i cant...shes irresistible

Thanks given by:
Watch out whopxer, your nun is next
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 11, 11:11PM)Joe Smith Wrote:
(21 Jan 11, 10:51PM)DES|V-Man Wrote:

i cant...shes irresistible

(21 Jan 11, 11:22PM)HyPE|Darkside Wrote: Watch out whopxer, your nun is next

ASHUASHUHUASHUASHUASUHHUASHUASHUA

JoeSmith owns a pizza restaurant.

Thanks given by:
Can this be Closed.
Thanks given by: