Tricks and Hiding spots of Assault Office Champ
Alright, so this is a complete guide of every hiding spot inside of the assaultcube map, "AssaultOffice_Champ". I hope you guys find this helpful, and enjoy the spots!

Spot #1: Located right outside of RVSF in the first window.
[Image: 25guw4z.png]

Spot #2: Located in RVSF base.
[Image: 2e2gqxs.png]

Spot #3: Located near the middle of RVSF and CLA base.
[Image: ruz438.png]

Spot #4: Located in between spot #1 and spot #2 in RVSF.
[Image: 4sxicz.png]

Spot #5: Located in the hall of CLA and RVSF base, near spot #3.
[Image: 15346c3.png]

That is currently all of the main hiding spots in the map AssaultOfficeChamp in AssaultCube. If you have any questions, or have another spot to point out, please reply below. Please give me some slack however, as this is my first guide, and It took a while! Thanks a lot!

-Death Ryan
Thanks given by:
ok. thanks.
Thanks given by:
Well...Seems you spent time working on this but the map is a "crap map" no offense and is "KrizzlyFunhouse Style" and therefore, most players on this forum, aside from the noob clans, don't really play it or care about it. Sorry.
Thanks given by:
don't be so quick to label a map "noob" just because less skilled players play it more often.

i appreciate your comitment ryan
Thanks given by:
no i dont like that map either...too many trapdoors for my liking.
Thanks given by:
Well thought! ;)
Thanks given by:
I dont like this map because i don't see AC as the kind of game where you should have to know every nook and cranny or die. however, there are plenty of people who do (apparently), so it's good that people make maps like this.
Thanks given by:
Thanks. Now I can get that guy who keeps taunting me from behind that wall hehe.
Thanks given by:
Quote: "don't be so quick to label a map "noob" just because less skilled players play it more often.

i appreciate your comitment ryan"

I labeled it noob because the mapping layout and design of the map is quite *insertadjective*
It's just that one way mirrors and doors hidden where shotties can hide in is not appealing to gameplay of competitive players. I also appreciated the fact that he took time to make this but I just said my opinion. Maybe if he analyzed an official map and talked about strategy I would be more supportive.
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory hides in trapdoor ready to kill someone

* MykeGregory gets killed because EVERONE knows the trapdoors
* MykeGregory left the game
Thanks given by:
Maybe you can do a guide on an official map?
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 11, 06:43PM)Viper Wrote: Maybe you can do a guide on an official map?

Yeah, I'll get on that! Thanks for the advice :)
Thanks given by:
I would actually really enjoy this map if it weren't for the rediculous colored lighting and one way air conditioner mapmodel windows.

Seriously, who's bright idea was it to put hidden one way windows facing a team's spawn point?
Thanks given by: