No Servers
I Downloaded and installed Assault Cube TODAY (1/16/11) from assault.cubers.net so i know i have the latest version.

i got the game configured and running without error.

once in-game, i press "escape" and pull up the menu, then click enter on "multiplayer" and click "join a server".
it gives me a row that is something like "ping plr Server Help(F1)"
but, the list is empty!
i tryed forcing the serverlist update and it didn't change anything.

i am running the latest Ubuntu. (10.10 i think)
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 11, 11:42PM)spencerbutch Wrote: I Downloaded and installed Assault Cube TODAY (1/16/11) from assault.cubers.net so i know i have the latest version.

i got the game configured and running without error.

once in-game, i press "escape" and pull up the menu, then click enter on "multiplayer" and click "join a server".
it gives me a row that is something like "ping plr Server Help(F1)"
but, the list is empty!
i tryed forcing the serverlist update and it didn't change anything.

i am running the latest Ubuntu. (10.10 i think)

It's most likely a temporary issue. It take a bit to download the list the first time. If this persists please let us know.
Thanks given by:
mmkay so i restarted my computer, ran evrerything non-64 in Bin_unix and then left it on the server list for a good 15 minutes.
on a different thread i saw someone said to press F5 to refresh and i did so, to no avail. (multiple times)

not sure if i should have just edited my original post with this?
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 11, 01:57AM)spencerbutch Wrote: mmkay so i restarted my computer, ran evrerything non-64 in Bin_unix and then left it on the server list for a good 15 minutes.
on a different thread i saw someone said to press F5 to refresh and i did so, to no avail. (multiple times)

not sure if i should have just edited my original post with this?

You shouldn't be running anything in bin_unix :/
Thanks given by:
Try running assaultcube.sh
Thanks given by:
does it say "master server is not responding" in the top left corner?
that is a good indicator normally.
Thanks given by: