Revolutionary Scripting
A public release of this script will be unveiled in the near future.

In my spare time over the last few months, I have been scripting a script that scripts scripts. Confusing, a little. The script will script a script while the user is scripting. All in all the script will script a separate script and add it to the current script.

For example;

If you wanted to script a stats script, all you would have to do is script the scripting script to do it for you.

I understand that this is a lot to take in. Included with the release will be a scripting tutorial explaining the proper procedure to script a script before scripting.

Let me know of any ideas or questions you may have. The release date is undetermined for know. :D

GG All

Vern

Thanks given by:
Script??
Maybe i'm just stupid but i did not understand anything...
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 11, 07:50PM)vern Wrote: In my spare time over the last few months, I have been scripting a script that scripts scripts.

Join the club.
Thanks given by:
"Scripting a script that scripts a script"
Eee...wat?
Thanks given by:
I understand; not completely but enough to have an idea. For the people that don't, instead of yourself making a long script, instead you can make a script that makes that script. I'm not quite sure how that would be done though, are you talking of creating a software that helps you in the process cause I doubt you would be able to do this with CubeScript alone.
Thanks given by:
O.o

Thanks given by:
yo dawg i herd you like scripts so we put a script in your script so you can script while you script
Thanks given by:
Basicly, if before it was
You > MINDFUCKING > Script

Now it'll be
You > EASYASHELLSCRIPTMAKER > Scripts

At least I got this.
Thanks given by:
I look forward to this!
Thanks given by:
VERN!
Great job! This sounds tight, I cant wait.
<3
Thanks given by:
A scripting script that scripts scripts. O_O

I just realized how wierd the word "script" is...

I'll have a good look at this. :)
Thanks given by:
a script that makes making a a script easy to do, whats not to get?
Thanks given by:
A script editor?
A VB type interface?

"Finish the fucking story man! What happened? What about the glands?" -Raoul Duke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQkEwn3cQ...ed#t=5m51s
Thanks given by:
:/ I've never been able to make a script-making script that could handle the complexity I desire.
I look forward to seeing your progress! :D
Thanks given by:
I'm having a problem with the script. It seems that the script the script is scripting, is scripting the script into the wrong script prior to scripting the script. I wonder if it has to do with the script being scripted into the script before the scripting script is scripted. If not that, it might be that the script I'm scripting is not scripting the script until after the original script is scripted into the scripting script.

Finally, I believe that one cannot script a scripting script without first scripting the scripting script to script the script to script the scripting script to the script.

ROFL Thanks for playing along guys. Bukz and I laughed for a good hour about how many times we could say script in one sentence and still make it some what understandable. For a few minutes, we forgot what script even meant. We had to look it up. Bukz has tried this theory in the past with some success, but no final product. I hope I didn't upset anyone with my scripting of the scripting script scripts.

GG
Vern
Thanks given by:
Oh my god, I read that whole thing, and now the word "script" looks like it's spelled funny to me. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Win. :)
Thanks given by:
That made me toungue tied =/
and yea it does kinda look like 'script' is spelt wrong XD
Thanks given by:
Lulwut?

you should script a script that teabags a script while another script knifes that teabagging script.
Thanks given by:
After the other friendly responses you received, I actually thought you were going to make something like Andrez' menu maker.
Thanks given by:
:(
This is actually something I want...
Thanks given by:
at first it looked like a revolutionary meta-programming idea/thing
then i became an epic laugh :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 11, 04:33PM)vern Wrote: I'm having a problem with the script. It seems that the script the script is scripting, is scripting the script into the wrong script prior to scripting the script. I wonder if it has to do with the script being scripted into the script before the scripting script is scripted. If not that, it might be that the script I'm scripting is not scripting the script until after the original script is scripted into the scripting script.

Finally, I believe that one cannot script a scripting script without first scripting the scripting script to script the script to script the scripting script to the script.

Funny stuff... LOL

Thanks given by:
Sounds like something like that would require constant updating/editing for future game revisions.

Redundant and repetitive.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 11, 04:02AM)btraill Wrote: Sounds like something like that would require constant updating/editing for future game revisions.

Redundant and repetitive.
I have yet to see script features removed, except for the sniper pistol switch and one other exploit.
Thanks given by: