I got banned from a server automatically, but I wasn't cheating
Here is the server (I don't know what info to give you about the server so here's a picture of the title): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3801026/server.png

It was one of those puzzle games where you have to make it to the end of the map and get past obstacles (they have a name, but I forgot what it was called, I think it starts with M) and there was a level where we had to get up a step and I had to use the machine gun for that to get a better height but I occasionally accidentally killed someone when trying to do it.

There were people everywhere killing everyone they saw when they WEREN'T MEANT TO BE and people were struggling to play the game because of them. One of them was about to kill me because he was shooting at me, so I shot back to defend myself and he must have been on my team because I got auto-banned as soon as I killed him.

I was having a lot of fun on those servers and those bastards make it so hard to play when they're constantly killing everyone and now I'm banned. How can I get unbanned or how long do bans last for because that is one of my favorite servers now because they play those puzzle levels.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
A server ban is only temporary and lasts 20 minutes by default. Don't worry and just walk away. If that fails, you should contact the server owners directly, as most of us can do nothing about your ban there.
Thanks given by:
Oh, also, those "puzzle maps" are called Gemas.
Thanks given by:
play them in singleplayer

Singleplayer > Empty Map > Show all maps > whatever gema you like ;)
Thanks given by:
Surely you got banned cos you were killing loads of people? not on purpose but still killing.
did the server have an autoban thing for if you TK too much?
Thanks given by: