Wheres the competitive scene?
I stopped playing for a few months, come back and I see that the Hi-Skill servers and community has dissolved.

What happened?
Thanks given by:
The story you seek started three or more years ago... :/
Thanks given by:
Hi-Skill was fun, but the real competition is in clan matches and cups.
Thanks given by:
That's one part true Panda, but remember not all of us used it as competition.

In my case, I always played there cause because of the nice servers, there were about 3-4 servers (I think?) supporting it made by Drakas and all of them were quite stable; not to mention the 40 ping I got in the HUB.

So simply, the HI-SKILL servers were a guaranteed "no lag game", and that was why I mostly only used to play in them.
Thanks given by:
Any chance someone can get their server configs from the HUB? I'd love to purchase a dedicated server and host it on there.

I pinged amazingly to a lot of the Hi-Skill servers.
Thanks given by:
We are trying to do something competitive on Leagues of Destruction :) Or at least we are working on it :P
Thanks given by:
btraill, Drakas won't send me the server configs. I have offered to host it.
Thanks given by:
I believe he hopes to host it again sometime. That is the feeling I get. Otherwise I think we may of heard more about him releasing the software. (I really dont know him well though, so I may be wrong on all counts)
Thanks given by:
^ I think RR is onto something *hush*
Thanks given by:
some of the players just move to {TyD} Ladder I do, so look in {TyD} Ladder servers for competitive games and yes as Panda say real competition is in clan matches and Tournaments so you better get into a Clan or make one

cya in the game
Thanks given by: