Clan help?
Not even sure if this is the right place. I would like some answers to some Clan questions I have:

(obviously I'm new)

1. How to make a clan
2. Server information
3. Recruiting
4. How to play online

Please message me, or you can post here.
Thanks given by:
1. How to make a clan

Just name it, and choose a clan tag. Search for the appropriate thread in the AC Forum to register it in the wiki. You need a website, most clans use a Forum, but you can use a blog or a wiki too.

2. Server information

Not sure of what you are asking.

3. Recruiting

Ask in the AC IRC channel. Ask during games, or post a new thread describing your clan and the profile of players you are looking for.

4. How to play online

Search for a Multiplayer menu in the AC program. There must be some guides there if you need deeper knowledge.

BTW pls read the Forum rules, just in case.
Thanks given by:
There's a lot of information in the forums about how to set up a server.
Thanks given by:
It's usually better to join a clan than to make one. Plenty of new clans lately.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Funky. As for server info, I mean how and what I need to run my own clan server. I have searched online, and it seems very unclear to me.

I know how to 'play online'. But whenever I select Multiplayer, and the list of servers comes up, and I select one to play in, only 1 other person loads, on my same team (I only play team games) and he kills me.
Thanks given by:
Did you check to make sure the server has a healthy number of other players in it first?
It's the numbers on the left separated by a slash in the Server Browser. The number on the left means how many players are in the server, and the number on the right means how many the server can hold.
Thanks given by:
V-Man, yes I did. It had at least 8/20, or something like that. Now, it might have been some freak thing, and almost everyone quit when I joined, I don't know. I'll try it again.
Thanks given by:
I would really recommend to first join a clan and then later on when you have an idea of how the system works, you can go ahead and try our your own clan.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 11, 12:09AM)Parabyte Wrote: Thanks Funky. As for server info, I mean how and what I need to run my own clan server. I have searched online, and it seems very unclear to me.

I know how to 'play online'. But whenever I select Multiplayer, and the list of servers comes up, and I select one to play in, only 1 other person loads, on my same team (I only play team games) and he kills me.

The most important thing is to search in the forums the answers. Most basic question have been answered already.

You most read all this articles please:
Forum:
Rules

Server:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Server_setup
* For setting up a server you need a computer running a supported OS attached to a network.

Most read guides:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Newbie_guide
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/Gamemodes
Thanks given by:
I think I looked at those, but I'll look again.

@Wolf, I may end up doing that, since I have no idea what i'm doing... :P

Also I have been playing AC single-player for a couple months now. I'm only new to the multiplayer.
Thanks given by: