Poll: Should We Make A Clan Matches Site
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I would like this idea.
57.14%
4 57.14%
No, I think it is not the best idea.
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Idea: Public Clan Match Site
I was thinking about how some clans do not like to post matches sometimes because they lose. This goes for every clan and I know every clan has not posted one loss before :P

That is why I am here to propose an idea that someone could possibly make a clan matches website where you can post all the matches you play. The way it would work is that the winner would post in the clan matches area so everyone can see the match. Then if your enemy does not want to post it you can post it :)

I would also be thinking to possibly make a table out of it. Not a competitive table but just something like this.

Clan: Played: Won: Loss: Ratio:
eR| 20 10 10 1.0

So what do you think?
Thanks given by:
A league?
Thanks given by:
I've seen 3 people try to do this, and fail.

BTW, you might want to check Xu's Results forum before declaring that no clan has ever posted a loss :P (you were probably joking anyway :) )

* Orynge waits for Foo to come here and start trolling this thread because you gave eR a WLR of 1.
Thanks given by:
No GibStick, it would not be a league but a table just to look at how overall you are going :)

Also Orynge you are correct but I am just saying sometimes clans play a bad game and do not wanna feel embarrassed if they lose :p
Thanks given by:
Damnit usesnipez.

Why not use oNe as an example?

Anyway I like this idea, but I think clans wouldn't use it.
Thanks given by:
I cnf to post both in the BC forum and another forum just so everyone can see. If people want to see clan matches, they should instead simply keep a folder of bookmarks where several clan websites are listed and visit them on a daily basis.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 01:35PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I cnf to post both in the BC forum and another forum just so everyone can see. If people want to see clan matches, they should instead simply keep a folder of bookmarks where several clan websites are listed and visit them on a daily basis.

You can't be fucked posting on two forums?.. Yet you can be fucked looking at every clans website?

Thanks given by: