Hmmm
How do i put the extra mapmodels specific to maps in my mapmodel number system like /newent mapmodel 146 or something?
Thanks given by:
Read the docs.
Please, they are there for a reason.
You also have two wonderful search engines that our wonderful, non-paid webmaster has set up for us. You can find the most powerful on the main navigation bar, on the far right. It is titled search. You can find the other one below the first one by about an inch. Another way to find these is by doing Control+F and typing in search (make sure you press enter).
To answer your question (or come close to), look at your map.cfg file. It is your friend. That is were you are supposed to do it. If you cannot figure out how, consult the docs.
The docs are there for a reason.
Thanks given by:
Also, please discontinue starting threads at this speed. Two every couple of days is more than slightly excessive. If you search and use a little more common sense you could lower it to less than one every two weeks.

There are two members of these forums (if only them) who are already near having their posting privileges removed because a certain mod is getting tired of the excess.

Mod edit: ya
Thanks given by:
wtf elven, I told you how to do this ingame, then even did it for you. Take the map.cfg that I helped you with and copy and paste it then rename it to yournewmap.cfg
Thanks given by:
nice subject line -_-
Thanks given by: