Bye .
So yeah ,

im leaving AC cause i have now my life (GF , job etc... ) .

i had a great time with you guys.

Thanks given by:
Enjoy your life and good luck!
Bye.
Thanks given by:
please enjoy a complimentary lazy dev team, unusable anticheat, non-working SVN and unpoliced masterserver on your way out
Thanks given by:
GL with your life!
Thanks given by:
trouser snake
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 11, 02:29PM)snake_eye Wrote: ...im leaving AC cause i have now my life (GF , job etc... )..

Shame the rest of us have no life. :(

GL

Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 11, 02:53PM)Foo Wrote: please enjoy a complimentary lazy dev team, unusable anticheat, non-working SVN and unpoliced masterserver on your way out

woah. hey. lets see you do better and not get any credit. or pay.

cya snake_eye
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 11, 02:53PM)Foo Wrote: please enjoy a complimentary lazy dev team, unusable anticheat, non-working SVN and unpoliced masterserver on your way out

.. and people high-up that try to get rid of you and destroy your fun in every way possible
Thanks given by:
Enjoy your life ! Bye man ! :)
(10 Jan 11, 03:03PM)Darkbee Wrote:
(10 Jan 11, 02:29PM)snake_eye Wrote: ...im leaving AC cause i have now my life (GF , job etc... )..

Shame the rest of us have no life. :(

GL

I have a life but I still have extra time to stay here and play AC. ;)

Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 11, 03:03PM)Darkbee Wrote: Shame the rest of us have no life. :(

GL

+ 17 internets!
Thanks given by:
I have no life nor time to play AC.
Thanks given by:
i don't even know you but have fun i think
Thanks given by:
i love how people say they are leaving AC, as if AC keeps them from having a life. peff
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 09:21PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: i don't even know you but have fun i think

(11 Jan 11, 09:24PM)Joe Smith Wrote: i love how people say they are leaving AC, as if AC keeps them from having a life. peff

Not exactly, I play AC because I have (almost) no life - not because AC is keeping me from having a life. :D

See-Ya, snake_eye!
Thanks given by:
I play AC because I don't have anything else to do. Anyone that makes a farewell speech as if they'll never touch it again is looking for attention. No one cares if you leave.

Obviously that's a pretty black and white picture, I admit that there are plenty of exceptions.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 11, 05:58PM)Drakas Wrote:

.. and people high-up that try to get rid of you and destroy your fun in every way possible

shut up hypocrite
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 09:24PM)Joe Smith Wrote: i love how people say they are leaving AC, as if AC keeps them from having a life. peff

Exactly, I like AC but I don't have to play it all the time, I have a life.

Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 11:32AM)Morphine Wrote:

i haven't been outside in 2 weeks
Thanks given by:
Best of luck in life. Hope for the best, and farewell.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 11:51AM)Vermi Wrote: i haven't been outside in 2 weeks

I like your style. :)
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 01:43PM)Philoski Wrote:
(12 Jan 11, 11:51AM)Vermi Wrote: i haven't been outside in 2 weeks

I like your style. :)

"I got up to the go to the toilet once, most other times I just use the bucket under my desk."
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 11:51AM)Vermi Wrote:
(12 Jan 11, 11:32AM)Morphine Wrote:

i haven't been outside in 2 weeks

Hahaha, What i'm saying is that you can have your life and then play AC. :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 01:57PM)Darkbee Wrote: "I got up to the go to the toilet once, most other times I just use the bucket under my desk."

WIN!
Thanks given by:
I'm sure this has been pointed out to you before, but let me remind you, since you don't seem to get it. Assaultcube is 100% free. no ads, no "premium" accounts, no nothing.frankly, I'm surprised anybody works on this, as i'm usually to busy to even play as much as i want to, so kudos to the dev team just for existing! as for the anticheat, the best anticheat this game has is that there are no levels, no xp, and no ladder (kinda). Basically, this means that the only reward for playing is having fun. most people who will go to the trouble to hack a game will do it somewhere where there is actually some reward to go along with the risk. Personally, I have seen one hacker in almost a year of playing AC, and he got booted quick.

Sorry for this freakout, I've just seen too many people trashing the devs and the game for what really aren't reasons.
Thanks given by:
@Lantry: Foo is a well-known fail troll. Don't take him seriously.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 11, 05:50AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Foo is a well-known fail troll.
funny how you get so smashed if you post a topic saying your leaving
Thanks given by:
I don't Believe the cheater part -.- One year?? Did you ever played on Exodus servers in 1.0.4?? I bet you didn't xD
Thanks given by:
I supposed a lot dudes in this community have serious time management issues... Just let your clan mates know you gonna be a bit inactive (if you happen to be in one) and just play when you can, ffs!

Ohh well, adios!
Thanks given by:
Bye man. Gl with life :) Don't do anything we wouldn't do unless you did it. Wait..... what? Ahh, nvm. Peace man.
Thanks given by:
Enjoy ur life :) while it lasts lol.... who knows how long you wasted on ac hehe
Thanks given by: