About Elven's Blacklist Report...
I watched the demo myself, and it said I "|V|Wild-Side Shotgun Hack"?? I dont have a shotgun hack, or else I would of owned DES|Robtics in 1v1!!! But why did it say that?? I do have a skins mod, and hand skin mod, but no hack? why did it say that?

Also, me and |FOX|X-Ray_Dog tested it again to see if it would say that, and it didnt say that in his server...
Thanks given by:
It's a clear case of lag confusing the cheat-detection. As far as I'm aware, the shotgun hack only triggers when damage is detected. You have a terrible ping, lag out many times and by the time you join Robtics in the little room by the RVSF base your shots are out of sync. Shots 4 and 5 are seen in the demo long after you fire them. Shot 5 is the shot that is fired into the ground to get you up onto the cabinet at 4m 11s into the game. It appears in the demo at 4m 16s. I missed shot 6, but this was the one that does damage to Robtics (which gets ignored), as far as the server is concerned. By the time the server 'sees' it, you are already up the steps towards the armour/nade - too far away to cause the damage you would have done standing next to Rob. So you got kicked.
My advice - when your ping is that high/unstable, disconnect.
Thanks given by:
ok, ty.
Thanks given by: