Who here collects Nike Sb? :D
Aights this is a awakard question but who collects Nike sb's? If you have some or wants to trade pm me :]
Thanks given by:
Are these like Magic, The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh cards? I can see how that'd be awkward.
Thanks given by:
... you mean the shoes?
Thanks given by:
Situations are usually not awkward until someone uses the word "awkward."
Thanks given by:
edit: wth?
Thanks given by:
Uhh.... you're talking about the shoes right...?

Well whadya know, I got meself a pair. And I intend in keeping it. :P
Thanks given by:
I thought he meant Shoe Boxes lol,
Would have been good to keep my collection of feet that i collect when they wash up on shore. Oh well back to freezer bags.
Thanks given by:
Nope.
Thanks given by:
I collect random stuff. Mostly, lighters and badges etc.

I can trade a Zippo if you're willing to pay for shipping :P
Thanks given by:
LOL, some of you guys are not getting it. NIKE SB. they not magic cards nor yu-gi- what ever. its shoes.
i don't think i want zippos :D
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 11, 06:18PM)Dizzaholik Wrote: LOL, some of you guys are not getting it. NIKE SB. they not magic cards nor yu-gi- what ever. its shoes.

And you make that sound like it's so much more normal to be trading shoes over teh Internets. :D

Sorry, I know I shouldn't judge and that you're not doing anyone any harm but this is a tad bizarre.

Good Luck on your quest!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 11, 11:07PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Situations are usually not awkward until someone uses the word "awkward."

Word.
Thanks given by:
LOL, everyone that is a sneakerhead trades shoes online O_O. Search dunk excahnge, its like a huge website where you trade or sell shoes. :]

Thanks given by:
dizzaholik fuck off

Mod edit: user warned for abusing another forum user.
Thanks given by:
Then no thanks. I'm a disgusting hipster, so all I buy are chukkas, sperry, converse and Zig Zag
Thanks given by:
Why can't I just go to the store and buy a pair? Or are they limited edition or something?

What do you do with them once you have them? Do you wear them or do you have a big warehouse* with rows and rows of shoes/sneakers?

It's amazing what people will collect.

*Maybe just a walk-in closet for now
Thanks given by:
No offense but what's the point in collecting shoes ?
Thanks given by:
What's the point in collecting anything? Some do it for money, some do it for fame, and others still do it just for the pure fun of it.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 01:57PM)Darkbee Wrote: What's the point in collecting anything? Some do it for money, some do it for fame, and others still do it just for the pure fun of it.

Well if it's fun for him it's nice but what's the point in having a collection ?

Thanks given by:
Pride, some feel it's an achievement. I saw on TV recently a man who has the largest collection of oil filter canisters (from cars) or something like that. I mean, it's basically useless but apparently it's the largest collection in the world and he is proud of it. I suppose in his case it does serve some sort of historic purpose too.

why did I collect key chains (key rings) when I was kid? I thought they were cool, plain and simple. I have hundreds but now they're of little use to me.

Basically, people place (non-monetary) value on their collections typically for some emotional reason. Maybe it makes them feel good, like they have a goal, a purpose.
Thanks given by: