Is this fair ?
Ok look. I have been banned by like 3 servers. And all because of dumb reasons !
First : I pwned the server administrator.
Second : Bad ping ( ok kinda fair but do you need to ban me ???!? )
Third: Noob banned me because he though I hacked. ( I didn't, I shot him and he died 2 seconds after I hit him because of LAG )

I am really pissed. My real gamer name is not NiNe. This made me play Battle Field a week before I even bothered to join a server again. But is it possible to get unbanned again ? Or contact the administrator ?
Thanks given by:
usually those ban are not permanently. after 20 minutes you should be able to join the server again
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 10, 11:28PM)NiNe Wrote: Ok look. I have been banned by like 3 servers. And all because of dumb reason

I am really pissed. My real gamer name is not NiNe. This made me play Battle Field a week before I even bothered to join a server again. But is it possible to get unbanned again ? Or contact the administrator ?
Ok first tell your real name, if you have nothing to hide, second maybe it was only a 20 min ban, and you didn't notice, you can contact the server admin but tell the servers first, and just for the record it's fair not fear xD
Thanks given by:
I was going to say something silly about fear, but I realized what jack mentioned... heh.
You can get banned (20 minutes) for a lot of different things, often even if you don't mean to do those things. Having a really high ping is irritating to other players, as it disrupts normal gameplay. Find servers that have low ping, you'll find you get kicked/banned a lot less.

As far as pwning the admin... If you can pwn the admin, more power to you! And yeah, it's wrong to kick or ban someone merely for being jealous of their score. If that happens, try to remember the admin's name and make a complaint to the server owner.
Thanks given by:
And so?
I am banned in about 3 servers, and I am developer of this game...
So, stop complain and play in the server you have access!!!
Thanks given by:
What the noob that develops this game said. :P
Thanks given by:
Ok first tell your real name, if you have nothing to hide, second maybe it was only a 20 min ban, and you didn't notice, you can contact the server admin but tell the servers first, and just for the record it's fair not fear xD
[/quote]

My username is Navarro when I play online. I was recently logged on a checked. I am still blacklisted, it isn't a 20 minute ban.
( PS: I know my grammar is bad, you guys don't need to remind me ;)
Thanks given by:
If there was only three servers in AC then this would be a problem. -_-
Thanks given by:
I think he is not trying to show where it is banned, but why it is blacklisted. Three servers is nothing but it still shows the mentality of people who run them. Behind a server there is a player who makes the action of BL someone, so must be a reason. If we reason by saying that only three servers, as Brahma said, they prevent some people behind who have BL. And this could well happen on other servers have never know.

That's my point of view.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 10, 05:12AM)Brahma Wrote: And so?
I am banned in about 3 servers, and I am developer of this game...
So, stop complain and play in the server you have access!!!

Your Brazilian, so we ban you. xD
Thanks given by:
The term "deban" comes to mind...
Thanks given by:
Hmm, that sounds familiar V-man.
Thanks given by: