HaxBall!
HaxBall is a multiplayer sports game that's sort of akin to air hockey, mixed with soccer/football.

WASD controls movement, and SHIFT, SPACE kick the ball. The aim is to get the ball in to the other team's goal. It's deceptively simple, and in team games there's a lot of strategy.

Try it at http://haxball.appspot.com and join the GameSurge IRC channel at #HaxBall (official channel is on FreeNode). It's all P2P connectivity, so pings vary wildly at distance, so it's only really feasible for players in the same region to play together. Personally public games don't do it justice due to incompetent and unintelligent teammates, but it's good to test the controls.
Thanks given by:
HAX!!
HAX!!
BAN! BLACKLIST!
Sounds cool.
Thanks given by:
HaxBall, endorsed by Brazilians everywhere
Thanks given by:
Incredibly stupid game, IMHO.
Thanks given by:
It's a good time, although I was having connection issues last night... :(
Thanks given by:
HAXBALL IS THE MOST AWESOME GAME.
Anyone wanna create a haxclan with me? :D:D
Thanks given by:
extremely addictive damn !!
Thanks given by:
I enjoyed it :)
Thanks given by:
Connection issues seem to be ping-related, try selecting a room close to you.

I'm nearly always running an Australian room, come play.
Thanks given by:
Pretty nice game, I had a few gg's whit some brazilians
Thanks given by:
Definitely not for me.
Thanks given by:
It always sorts out to Canada vs US in the rooms I play in, and Canada always wins. \:D
Thanks given by:
I <3 IT!
stupid but funny, could be alot better with a "shooting power bar" to calculate the pass and shot. xD
Thanks given by:
Lol , one week ago Harrek called me to play at this game for a 1V1 , 10 minutes latter around 10 Teamspeak users played haxball , the day after that , they called on IRC to come play it , and now everybody is playing it :P
Thanks given by: