Accused of Speed Hacking All the time...
Nc Server II
IP 71.235.140.107:65020
I get accused of speedhacking all the time, even thought I'm not. What happens is on the map Headshot City, on the south side of the map is a narrow corridor. When inside, I strafe run and repeatedly mash the jump button. When bouncing off the ceiling I gain momentum really quickly and I can get to the other side really quickly.

If you don't know what corridor I'm talking about:
[Image: hallway1.png]

[Image: hallway2.png]

Anyway, people accuse me of speedhacking, and they keep trying to kick me. I haven't been kicked yet, but it's annoying to have to tell people I'm not hacking every 5 minutes, and I'm afraid I'll get banned if I don't clear this up soon enough.

Thanks given by:
umm heres an easy solution: stop doing that thing in that corridor and its all good
Thanks given by:
[Image: hallway1.png]
[Image: hallway2.png]
For me those images didn't show up. Maybe this'll help. Maybe it was just me.

As for the server, if it's such a problem why do you play there? If it's for the custom maps, there are probably other servers that have them that have.... say... less douchebaggery. :)
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 10, 09:14AM)lucky Wrote: umm heres an easy solution: stop doing that thing in that corridor and its all good

Well, it's a capture the flag game mode, and that corridor leads straight to the red/blue teams base (I forgot). After I cap a flag I want to get back to my flag as quickly as possible, and that's where the bunny hopping comes in..

And I even get accused of hacking when rifle jumping or rifle sprinting. It's pretty ridiculous

(29 Dec 10, 09:17AM)eftertanke Wrote: As for the server, if it's such a problem why do you play there? If it's for the custom maps, there are probably other servers that have them that have.... say... less douchebaggery. :)

It's one of the only servers with a playable connection for me (around 270 ping). All other servers are either empty all the time or way too laggy.
Thanks given by:
Im afraid that most ppl who play headshot city dont come to these forums :/
Thanks given by:
How do people know about speed-hacking but not rifle sprinting??
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 10, 09:09AM)cshih1calvin Wrote: on the map Headshot City

Then don't worry about it.
Thanks given by: