BanWikileaks
You mad bro? Just cuz you started a topic with a clearly biased pro-Wikileaks opinion and put it in the General section of the forums (which is OBVIOUSLY where it should go right?) and find that Alien happens to not agree, and instead of debating / arguing / ascertaining the awesomeness that lie within, you demand the topic be CLOSED? Yep, you mad bro.

Next time, I understand that you're new to the forums, put the nonsensical / blatantly political humbuggery in the Offtopic section.

As for Wikileaks... "Democracy is for the faint of heart." -MK preMyBB nowhere near as cool without a Thank You Button forums.
Thanks given by:
"Democracy is for the faint of heart." LOL

may wikileaks live and grow strong (may my mirror be permanent) :-p
Thanks given by:
I do not support, what thinks about Wikileaks, but I think he's the only one in that thread who was at least a bit informed.
If you want to see Wikileaks view on all this, I'd recommend you this video: http://svtplay.se/v/2264028/wikirebels_the_documentary

If you are really interested in this topic, you should browse through a few articles at wikileaks and build an own opinion.

If you just want to let it rest and look at humourful comics and pictures change to Floodland or another section, because thats what offtopic is rly for ;)
Thanks given by:
Yeah, looks like that thread got closed because eftertanke imagined that Alien was flaming. Clearly, he were just showing his opinion about Wikileaks.

I can tell you, that If you react like that, you will never have a good debate.
Thanks given by:
Just for the record...
The reason the other thread was closed is not because of supposed "flaming," but because the purpose of the thread was served and complete.
Thanks given by:
Kill WikiLeaks!
Thanks given by:
I will close this thread because of politics.

Keep politics points off this forum or PM DEVs and prove me wrong.
Thanks given by: