How do I un-secure my map?
I secured it, but I found out u cant send it after its secure, =P
Thanks given by:
You have two options:
1) You can type /resetsecuremaps

or

2) Go to your ac directory and open up the config folder. In there should be a file called "securemaps.cfg"; open that file in notepad and delete the line that has your map's name in it, and save it.

Thanks given by:
Listen fox, there's no need to keep on creating multiple threads based on one question, let alone it be related to the other one you made. Simply just ask the question in the same thread, someones bound to help you :)
Thanks given by:
And for god's sake, look at the docs for once. I found the /resetsecuremaps command in under 10 seconds and I've never even heard of it.
Thanks given by:
Time to close the thread I believe.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 05:03AM)Mael Wrote: And for god's sake, look at the docs for once. I found the /resetsecuremaps command in under 10 seconds and I've never even heard of it.
docs = major fail!
Thanks given by:
You wouldn't make the mistake of saying that if you'd ever used them.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 10, 05:45AM)fox_ares Wrote: docs = major fail!

Narcissism at it's best.

Do you seriously not see that it's YOU failing to understand the documentation? Seriously, what's coming next. Ares, just leave mapping/modding/modeling for now. You're far from understanding this stuff obviously and I'm afraid it's going to be very frustrating for you as you can't even use given help no matter how easy-to-understand-ly it's presented...

Sorry.
Thanks given by:
they suck! what if my map isnt "blah"??? What do I do then? =P
Thanks given by:
If your map isnt allowed, its «blah».
Make your map in the spirit of AC and dont look to CSS, CoD or what ever.
Thanks given by:
fox_ares

if you have a hard time reading the doc's (though I recommend you learn), you will have limited onptions on what you can do, or on what to know how to do what you want.

Two resources I would recommend to you are: One - School, and Two [guide] Map Design
Mr.Floppy (Highly recommended) was able to build a really cool SGU map using Mr. Floppy's recommendations.
Thanks given by:
hate to break it to ya ares, but something tells me you arent welcome in the mapping/modding community... :P http://assault.cubers.net/docs/reference.xml ctrl/command+f is your friend ;)

@people bitching on docs you can easily apply to be a wiki editor so you can fix the docs. or you can just create your own docs and post them in the forums. then you will see how easy it is to fix all of this :@

@forum mods if you have a problem with all of the threads ares made, you can remove his ability to post them. just pointing that out :X

[Image: reposts-700x574.png]
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 11, 08:59PM)JGAN Wrote: hate to break it to ya ares, but something tells me you arent welcome in the mapping/modding community... :P http://assault.cubers.net/docs/reference.xml ctrl/command+f is your friend ;)
Haha, that's not what I did. From the main menu I went to help, then "search the reference", then typed "secure" and that's how I found out about "/resetsecuremaps".

Thanks given by:
I applaud you!
I wish more people were self-starters like you.
Thanks given by:
I have to say I really appreciate Romas approche to learning CubeScript :)
Very refreshing after people who never look at docs :P
Thanks given by:
I prefer Fox|ares uses the command:

/quit securing my maps
Thanks given by: