SicK^ clan
Hello, I am BsR (or BullShitteR as you can refeer me to) and I am the SicK Assault Cube clan leader and no, I am not the founder of SicK itself.

What is SicK?

Sick is one of the most successful and oldest gaming community clans in the world. SicK was founded in South Korea as a professional gaming clan who would recruit only, that is ONLY, people with good honour and professionalism, which means no camping and be mature of what they say. Today in 2010, it is no exception.

How do I join?

SicK recruits players with good honour and professionalism. You do not need to be a legendary player, like SicK's best player, Raze (Search him up by typing SF raze in youtube) but just good e.g. 1.2 kd.

What is you clan site?
Our clan site is http://sickclan.webeden.co.uk

Do I need to be a member to sign up for the site?
Absolutely not. You can sign up at the site for the chat application or you can sign up at the forums and you will be granted as just a member. Go ahead and chat as I, the administrator of the forums is a kind and gentle soul and would never ban anybody I do not like or for a random odd reason.

SicK is recruiting good players now so if you are just good, please find and ask me if you can join. I will examine you in 3 matches whilst you play on a normal server and determine if you are SicK material or not.

Thank you,
BsR (=
Thanks given by:
Good luck! Do you guys have an IRC channel?
Thanks given by:
We do but the problem is the password is quite annoying to put in as I need to use a translator just to open the port.
Thanks given by:
How are you going to tell if they have a 1.2 kdr?
Anyways Gl.
Thanks given by:
Much luck with the clan, we can match some times ;)
Thanks given by:
GL and HF ^^
Thanks given by:
hmmm interesting GL mate
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 10, 08:10PM)ReEsEs Wrote: How are you going to tell if they have a 1.2 kdr?
Anyways Gl.

A calculator. I run it in windowed mode
Thanks given by:
I don't get it. What's wrong with the ratio column in the scoreboard?
Thanks given by:
Well its overall K/D in the 3 games but for now its just 1 game
Thanks given by:
GL with your clan. And that Raze dude is unhuman. What you people eat in Asia!?
Thanks given by:
Good luck.
Thanks given by: