Why can we mod skins, but not maps???
just wondering why...
Thanks given by:
Everything comes down to what the author wants. If the author of a map expressly permits you to modify his map, then its fine.

Most map authors don't though, for the simple fact, that they spent a lot of time on their map and don't want their work ruined.
Thanks given by:
ok, that explains... how can you make your map to where people CANT save over or resend it?
Thanks given by:
/securemap if I remember correctly
Thanks given by:
so modding weapon like this is not allowed?

[Image: 20101230_11.14.40_ac_power_TDM.jpg]
Thanks given by:
read the license.

http://actiongame.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...ision=3801
Thanks given by:
You are free:

* to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
* to make derivative works

so if i modify orginal weapons model/skin , then license goes to orginal maker?
Thanks given by:
read the WHOLE license. You're allowed to under certain conditions, which are stated in that link.
Thanks given by:
sorry my english isnt very good ://
Thanks given by:
What language do you speak best?
Thanks given by:
Estonian (mother language)
Thanks given by:
Any of these?

Armenian Belarusian Castellano Castellano (España) Català Deutsch English Esperanto hrvatski Italiano Latviski Magyar Nederlands Người Việt/Tiếng Việt Norsk polski Português Português (BR) română slovenski jezik srpski (latinica) Suomeksi svenska čeština Ελληνικά български Русский српски العربية ไทย ქართული 中文 (香港) 日本語 華語 (台灣) 한국어
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 10, 12:54PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Any of these?

Armenian Belarusian Castellano Castellano (España) Català Deutsch English Esperanto hrvatski Italiano Latviski Magyar Nederlands Người Việt/Tiếng Việt Norsk polski Português Português (BR) română slovenski jezik srpski (latinica) Suomeksi svenska čeština Ελληνικά български Русский српски العربية ไทย ქართული 中文 (香港) 日本語 華語 (台灣) 한국어

nope , mine is "Estonian"
Thanks given by:
This is the best I can do: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...deed.en_GB
Thanks given by:
oh ! :)

thank you RK :)

edit :

i am allowed to edit , share it with license , not allowed to ask money from it and etc... ?
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 10, 12:31PM)snake_eye Wrote: so modding weapon like this is not allowed?

[Image: 20101230_11.14.40_ac_power_TDM.jpg]

haha , funny...

Thanks given by:
you wanna have it :D?

edit:

lol @ fps xD , my screen resolutsion was very big :D
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 10, 01:00PM)snake_eye Wrote: i am allowed to edit , share it with license , not allowed to ask money from it and etc... ?
Basically, yes.
Thanks given by:
okey then :) ty :*
Thanks given by:
how the hell did u make a mod like that?!??!
Thanks given by: