Map problem
I Made a gema and iv'e gotten lots of problems . People who connect to the server and the map is being played for many people it says map deemed unplayable can any of you help me so people can play my gema some people just spawn normally and for some many say deemed unplayable Please help Thanks (:
Thanks given by:
Under the new laws and statutes of Soviet Assaultcube, gema maps are banned. Gema/fun/training maps are an imperfection, a great impurity of our motherland and anyone wanting to play such maps is a weakling not worthy of life. It is responsibility of every good comrarade to cleanse this mighty nation of such low-life, for this is the only way a nation will prosper.

An agent of the Federal Brahma of Investigation will soon be dispatched to rid us of you and the likes of you.

ALL HEIL RABIDVIPER!
ALL HEIL RABIDVIPER!
ALL HEIL RABIDVIPER!
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 10, 02:03PM)JMM Wrote: Under the new laws and statutes of Soviet Assaultcube, gema maps are banned. Gema/fun/training maps are an imperfection, a great impurity of our motherland and anyone wanting to play such maps is a weakling not worthy of life. It is responsibility of every good comrarade to cleanse this mighty nation of such low-life, for this is the only way a nation will prosper.

An agent of the Federal Brahma of Investigation will soon be dispatched to rid us of you and the likes of you.

ALL HEIL RABIDVIPER!
ALL HEIL RABIDVIPER!
ALL HEIL RABIDVIPER!

gema,ctf,lss,htf,that just game,real life not included
Thanks given by:
Gee thanks guys
Thanks given by:
Quality requisites.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 11, 06:12AM)Gibstick Wrote: Quality requisites.

No I mean i can vote it on CTF any mode but when we get there it wont work ..
Thanks given by:
What message do you get?
Thanks given by: